“Delicious roast duck”

Ranked #533 of 11,376 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Reviewed 10 February 2017

The MK chains are all over Bangkok, I happened to stop in this one for lunch while I was shopping at the mall. During the weekends, this place can have a long wait, but was empty during a weekday during lunch. I had the roast duck and pork - very good quality and I enjoyed my meal. Most people were ordering hot pot, but the roast duck caught my eye while I was walking by. I'm glad I tried it. Service was good and the restaurant was very clean. I would go back again for the roast duck and to try the hot pot.

1  Thank Jerry Y

Reviewed 1 January 2017

The restaurant was packed but we didn't have to wait long for a table.
The restaurant looks grand and so were the table setting as compared to the normal MK steamboat branches.
The 2 main must to order dishes are the roasted duck and pork meat. The rest of the dishes depend on personal liking as it's steamboat so choose the items that you prefer.
Price is on the higher end base on local standard. We are a party of 4 and our bill was about 3000baths.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Can we book a table for tomorrow? "Here's the opening time"

Yes, but can we book a table for tomorrow? "Here's the opening time"

That mean no. Turn up early or get in the queue. And in the queue we went.

Marvelous food in a spacious, clean dining atmosphere. No language required as you order your lot via pictures.

Hotpot heaven at earthly prices.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This chain of restaurant is featured in Top 50 companies of Thailand, and one of the few in dining/ resto category. They also have an academy that serves as a training center for employees. This Gold Resto is their upscale type. It didnt fail to impress me with the taste of food, ambience, service, and the price is surprisingly affordable. You can find this restaurant in almost all the major malls in Bangkok.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Located at Siam Paragon.

Food - good quality.
Service - efficient yet friendly.
Bill - very reasonable.

Overall, we had a good time. Nice food and fast service. Place is clean. To compare other restaurants in Siam Paragon, this is one of the affordable ones.
MK chains are almost everywhere within the city and this is slightly expensive but much better in sense of food and service.

If you are going for a simple meal, MK Golf is highly recommended.

Have fun!!