Asia Hotel Bangkok
  • Pool
US$425
Official Site
1,503 results
All reviewsratchathewi btsdirect accesssiam paragontrain stationshopping areabreakfast buffet istuk tuknarayalinkconvenienceplatinumagoda
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Good hotel to stay in if you're keen on traveling the BTS. Easy to get around from the hotel. We walked to the Jim Thompson House from our hotel which took about 20min. Most of the tuk-tuks and taxi drivers know where this hotel is, so you don't have to worry about getting lost.

The rooms are well maintained (it's an old hotel) and clean. Breakfast is quite tasty with a nice variety.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Certainly the biggest hotel I have ever stayed in. Esoteric ably priced but found there were alot of add ons such as breakfast laundry was very expensive. but throoms were very comfortable. And the train station was at the hotel which was handy.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

old hotel, but good location...this hotel has tunnel directly to the mrt stastion...near the center of shopping center of siam...good food and food taste... the room is old style but its ok since i used this hotel just for sleeping...not too expensive for the hotel near mbk...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I travelled to Bangkok, Thailand about 1 month ago with my family and family's friends. I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights at Superior room category. Firstly, the location is quite near to the center (siam paragon and central world, other attractions, ...). Other than that, it is forgettable trip for me as well as my family. Hotel service is unacceptable, check - in time is 15 - 20 minutes, even though the counter is huge and only 2 staff working. Also, we booked all non-smoking rooms, and when we checked - in, 2 of the room is smoking room. I went down to the reception to request changes, however, staff said fully booking, can not change. The furniture in the rooms are very bad, it should be re-furnished already with the price we have paid. Breakfast is ok, nothing special. I just want to give my feedback to the hotel, so hotel can improve better for the incoming guests.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. At first we were put into the wrong room as we booked a larger room with a pool view. We were then moved to the new room and we realised that all of the rooms look like the exact same size even though they say that there are differences in size of room. The wifi was virtually non existent in our room. When we were lucky enough to get it we got about 10 minutes then lost connection time after time. Very frustrating. My husband and I went down to breakfast on the first morning then did not bother for the next two mornings as there was that many people at breakfast that the hotel could not keep up with the food demand and people were lined up to order eggs and because there was so many people the noise was shocking and we did not enjoy our breakfast so chose to eat outside of the hotel. The food and drinks at the hotel was expensive compared to normal Bangkok rates. Would not stay again as too noisy and too many people.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple