What is making this place so unique ... ? The Perfect Service !
At our arrival, Oriental arranged for us an Escort ( fast track service ) at Suvarnabhumi Airport : this is absolutely fantastic ! No waiting, no walking, no boring immigration files : everything is managed by 2 Oriental Agents. After a 45 min drive in a Black 7 Series BMW Limousine with Oriental discreet Logos, a very gentle Hotel Agent is bringing you directly to you room, without passing by reception desk. Regardless of your room category, every single person on you way is greeting you like a King and like a good Friend in the same time , with a large, sincere smile and thai hand respectful greeting gesture. Even the lift-boy is kind, elegant and friendly like no other in the world. Our room, on the 15th floor, was a deluxe (rather standard category) but this is more than enough : very comfortable bed, nice furnitures, very elegant bath, spacious shower. Try to start your day with yoga session : take the Hotel boat to the other side, gently stroked by the warm wind on Chao Phraya. Breakfast on the Terrace by the river is just gorgeous and you're ready for your day in Bangkok ! Ask the Hotel Butler for a ride on a long tale boat : for 50 € you will discover the city and the canals in a very original and typically thai way !
We spent only 3 days this time, but we can't wait to return to this unique place in the world, the place where the service is perfect !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental