2,549 results
All reviewsfour seasonsspice market restaurantkasara loungebeautiful lobbybeautiful hotelgrand hyattcentral worldjunior suitebreakfast buffetbts stationthai foodshoppingconciergesiamgymtrainluxury
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We were happy with our stay and the location of the hotel. The concierge was extremely helpful too. We ate in the Spice Market which we found a little lacking in choice and food quality. Biscotti was nice in terms of food quality and choice but both restaurants lacked atmosphere as the room. However, to be fair the value for money was more than adequate.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
1  Thank squels
PAB77, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear squels,

Thank you for sharing a fantastic review of your stay at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.

We are delighted that you had a great experience and discovered the joys of our property. I have noted for your feedback for the menu of our Spice Market which I would share with our Culinary Team for the improvement.

We all look forward to welcoming you on your next stay at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Had a Short stay at Anantara but comfortable. Highly recommended this eatablishment. Good location. Services are good. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Comfortable beds. Go for it. Laanguage / communication May be a minor minor issue but otherwise it’s 8 out of 10.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels

Dear tjliaw,

Greetings from the City of Angels.

Thank you very much for taking time sharing us this review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that you were satisfied in the overall services we provided.

The team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future. Please feel free to contact me to assist for any further arrangements.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Everybody were so friendly and very hospitable, especially Jenjira. She gave superb service. I enjoyed her and the staff at the executive lounge. She made me so welcome and I would highly recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear pelainestephens,

Thank you for taking your time to write a fantastic review about your stay in Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.

I am very proud to read how much you have been impressed in our services and facilities. Our teams genuinely cares in making our guest stay special. We are always proud to represent the charm of Thai hospitality to our guests.

Khun Jenjira, our team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Please feel free to contact me directly for your booking arrangements.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

As a special treat for my wife on our wedding anniversary I decided that we would book into the Jim Thompson Suite at Anantara Siam Hotel. We have always enjoyed Jim Thompson's work and were excited how is was going to be portrayed in the hotel room.
On entering the room we were greeted by ceiling to floor silk features wall. Then onto the bedroom suite with the exquisite bed quilt and chaise lounge. The marble bathroom was grand with free standing bath, make up table and plenty of room. Opposite was a walk in wardrobe/dressing room.
Then we walked past the large desk, office equipment and large vase of fresh flowers and glass cabinet library with plenty of Jim Thompson and Thai books. Then we came to the large dining suite to seat 10 and oversized lounge overlooking the picturesque race course and golf course.
We should have asked friends to join us because there was a full suite and lounge adjoining with their own entrance and lounge that adjoins the main suite.
My wife invited a few friends up to enjoy the high tea in our JT Suite. All were very impressed with the view and the details of the decor and design. They loved and commented on the antique furniture and JT Thai silk paintings and artworks. Beautiful chandelier,  carpets and curtains with a modern touch. Staff are very attentive with professional manner.
The whole experience and special touches from the Kasara lounge staff such as large fruit bowl, special cakes, chocolates and extensive flowers and rose petals arrangements really made us feel very special and romantic.
The Jim Thompson is a grand suite and if you want to make someone feel special then I would thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear mjpetersen88,

Warm greeting from Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.

Thank you for your kind feedback and we are happy to learn that you had memorable stay with us in your recent visit Bangkok.

I delightfully read your feedback. Thanks again for choosing us as your preferred venue in your special and important occasion.

Now we hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to Anantara Siam Bangkok and please do not hesitate to contact me for any future arrangements.

Happy Anniversary once again :)

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The staff are very attentive and friendly towards guests needs.
They make it a point to recognise names of regular guest returning making us feel like returning home.
Of particular mention is Ms Jenjira who never fails to smile regardless of work load and her friendly disposition makes us feel she is more like a family member making us feel pampered, remembering our food and drinks preference.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business