4,431 results
All reviews lower lobby central world the club lounge siam paragon f b excellent location four seasons business hotel easy access breakfast spread shopping mall bts station spasso skywalk gh mee gym
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I stayed here for 4 nights on a business trip.

Though Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok is a pretty standard 5-star hotel, I was most delighted by the spa located on the 5th floor of the hotel. On the second night after a long hard day of work, I went down to the relaxation room in the spa without much expectation. To my delight, the decor of the relaxation room is refreshing. Not many people were using the room so it was great for me. The relaxation room has a sauna, steam room, hot jacuzzi pool and a cold pool. Amenities are fantastic - locker, massage chair, soft towel, drink, body lotion, mouth wash, you name it! I spent the rest of evenings there to wind down.

I heard that the men spa received much accolade, including the Men's Spa of the Year award. I decided to give it a try on the last day. It was heaven! The therapist was professional, skillful and friendly. The treatment room was cozy. I would definitely go back to ISAWAN in my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Stayed here on a 2 day business trip, again hard to judge in 2 days but business centre was helpful, club lounge a bit below usual Hyatt standard and way below Singapore which I stay at regularly. Gym was kitted out well with all that you need, I did not make it out to the pool though...

My room was a junior suite overlooking the park/racecourse direction, quiet enough. Good desk and IT connections, power outlets all suitlable to have 4 plugs going....

Location was fine for me, and close to the meetings I had, BKK was quiet due to the floods so the hotel was not under pressure at all.. service was fine, all very helpful staff. If you are there for shopping then you have enough places to shop till the cc melts with a new centre due to fully open directly opposite the hotel.

All the basic Hyatt boxes ticked...though as I said don't expect much from the lounge...

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank forward_cabin
Reviewed 17 December 2011

The Hyatt has a great location. Superb restaurants and a team that really goes out of its way for it's guests. If you can stay on the club floor where there is a great breakfast that us both relaxing and with a good choice. Cocktails offer great value where you quickly served with a smile. Good snacks that can replace a meal. The rooms are ok but soon there will be an upgrading of all the rooms. At night in the lower lobby there is Tapas and wine, or local food or a great Italian restaurant thet turns into a nightclub with great imported bands...always full house. But as a house guest you get in free as a VIP

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 13 December 2011

i stayed at the grand hyatt erawan way back in 2008 and my experience was exceptional. In recent years however i have been staying at the conrad bangkok but this time i decided to return to erawan as i found its location more attractive for shopping and food. I stayed there for 5 nights. On my 2nd night, at 10.55pm i was aroused from sleep from the sound of running bath water from the room above me, room 1704. The walls were permeable to the point i could hear the guest staying above me singing in the bathroom and having a muffled conversation with her partner. Her bath lasted till 11.40pm and at that point i couldn't bear it and took this up with the front desk. They gave me an upgrade for the rest of the stay. All went well this the day of checkup where at around 2pm there wasn't any hot water as there was a breakdown and i had to bathe in cold water. The rooms need a serious upgrading, i found the decor passé and weathered. The beds could do better and the layout and furnishings were exactly the same when i first stayed in 2008. Bedfast could exhibit more variety, we had the same items for the entire stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2011

My husband and I stayed in the spa cottage at the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok for our wedding anniversary. The spa cottages are located on 5th floor as a part of their I.Sawan spa. The room itself was very nice and spacious with a living room, a bedroom, a balcony with sunbeds, a large bathroom with steamroom & great bath tub and of course, a treatment room.The decor was nice and cosy. The Chistmas tree was also a nice touch as it added a festive feel to the room.

The room came with great facilities, free mini bar (with fresh juices, milk, water, fruit plate and ice cream!) with lavazza coffee and gourmet tea selections.

The staff who assisted us upon check in and check out were friendly and helpful.

Complimentary massage was nice but too bad that I had to give it a miss this time.

The only downside of this room is that we could hear the noises from the sky train quite clearly. It didn't bother us very much though.

Overall, a great escape for our weekend.

Many thanks for the hotel team to make it a really nice stay for us. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Choose the spa cottage for special occasion. It really makes a difference.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple