US$76
US$89
US$88
US$62
Agoda.com
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$105
US$91
HotelQuickly
4,232 results
All reviewslower lobbycentral worldthe club loungesiam paragonf bexcellent locationbusiness tripbusiness hoteleasy accessbreakfast spreadbts stationshopping mallspassoghskywalkmeegym
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel for business - for 3 nights on the 9th floor. My window faced a drab multi-story carpark, and the room was of an okay size. Bed was large and comfortable, and washroom well-stocked with June Jacobs toiletries. I've seen plusher hotel rooms, but this was adequate.

I went to take a dip in the pool and was a tad disappointed to see the size. It's a irregularly shaped blob, and 1.5m deep. It's stark and functional, with deck chairs sprinkled around the sides. Not very relaxing, so I took off in less than 20minutes since I can't do laps and there were no corners to relax at in the pool.

If you are exploring meeting spaces, I highly recommend Room 305 to be the Welcome Reception venue. It's wood-themed, and very classy. My group of ~40 could also fit into Room 304 for a full-day meeting. The next day, we went to the Lecture Hall, and had breakouts in Classrooms 1-3, and the Library. The Lower Lobby has been built around a campus theme, and staff are dressed in colleague pullovers and to complete the look, the furnishings are like classrooms and school cafeterias (albeit a higher-class cafeteria!)

I prefer the ambience of The Residence versus The Campus because the former is more classy versus a university theme. It was nice to have a change in ambience, so you can take your pick. Just make sure you have a cooperative Convention Service staff to assist you.... So that you can be assured of a flawless event.

Location wise, it is connected to Chit Lom BTS station. Very convenient to the usual shopping haunts. Maboonkrong the famous shopping mall is just 2 stops away. Recommended if you are okay with the usual international hotels... sometimes i forget i am in thailand as soon as i step into one of these hotels. I'd prefer a hotel with more soul, but that's alright! Business is business and I appreciate the comfort.

Room Tip: Request for a higher floor so you can see the surroundings. My window faced a multistory car park, so that was a drag.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This was a great long weekend escape and the perfect hotel for it.
Great location for eating, shopping, bars, etc
Service was flawless and with the great Thai charm

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lux H
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Fantastic location, great service, friendly staff. There is nothing to fault with this hotel. As a diamond member, I was immediately upgraded to a club level room and the person who checked me in at reception also escorted me to my room -- definitely makes you feel like a VIP! The breakfast and snacks available at the club were amazing. No need to eat anywhere else thanks to the variety and quantity of the food there. The rooms were spacious and modern. Lovely bathroom amenities as well. Also lovely pool and spa. Would definitely stay here again. My only complaint is that I wished they had a bigger space for yoga -- since there was no separate studio in the gym, the area for yoga is the same as the weights room, which can crowded during the morning hours.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank DeltaNYC
Reviewed 5 February 2012

We made a last minute trip from our vacation in Asia to Bangkok and chose it since it was part of the Hyatt family. We loved the GH Singapore. Simply loved this Hotel, the lobby and arrival is "wow" the staff were always attentive and eager to please and the smile always felt genuine!
The room was large and very comfortable; albeit felt slightly of an older style but was clean and more than comfortable. The bathrooms were very good with a seperate shower and tub; something I always prefer. The ice bucket was one of those subtle and unique touches I love to see!

We tried the bar on the first night we got there, since it was late and loved it. Great atmosphere, vibe and good food. I would definitely return!!!

Room Tip: Get a room on a high floor facing the park, for some great views!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Armani74
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Stayed recently at Grand Hyatt Erawan for a business trip for 5 days. Excellent staff and nice clean, spacious rooms. Centrally located and less than 5 min walk to the malls nearby or the monorail station. Another plus is the great food at all their restaurants.

Room Tip: As high as possible and room facing the street
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business