US$143
US$39
US$20
Priceline
4,295 results
All reviewslower lobbydiamond membercentral worldthe club loungesiam paragonf bexcellent locationfour seasonsbusiness hoteleasy accessbreakfast spreadbts stationshopping mallspassoskywalkghmee
Reviewed 5 August 2009

Truly luxury Thai service, starting from the airport pick-up service and ending with the room-service.

You & Mee restaurant is a very nice place to test a variety of Thai cuisine. Perfectly balanced brakfrast offer - asian and european as well.

Panorama over the city from upper floors is amazing.

Definitely a choice for next trip to Bangkok.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank TransEurope
Reviewed 24 July 2009

A very pleasureable stay assisted by extremely attentive service and the very best in 5 star hotel features. No flaws to report.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Global_vagrant
Reviewed 13 July 2009

We stayed there as our friend got married at the residence which is the place at the Haytt to hold an event. We stayed in the Grand Executive Suite type.
The check in and welcoming by the doorman and porter was very efficient. Then we were escorted to the reception werewe received a warm welcoming at the executif floor, and were lead to our room.

The room was very nice with a view on the park. The room was cleaned properly with few things that could be cleaner but was good.
You have all the modern facilities, state of the art in room, nice bathroom with shower and bathtub. You have one extra toilet at the entrance in case you have to hold a business meeting or friends coming in your room they do not need to use your bathroom.

The mini bar was full of different kind of drinks and food and not too expensive.

We had our dinner at the Spasso restaurant which was good but nothing exceptionnal.

We ordered some room service in the night some cheese burger, ok it's just a cheese burger but was too long they told me 25 minutes I wait 40 minutes why they did not tell me 40 minutes, meat overcooked and french fries undercooked.

The wedding at the residence was one of the best wedding I attended, nice place to organize a wedding even if I will never do my wedding in a city like bangkok, but I must say that the welcoming by hostess, the service staff the food everything was perfect and not one detail missing for that special night for my friend.

We enjoyed the spa and I highly recommend to book your treatment in advance in order to ensure your requested time.

The hotel location is excellent close from everything, shopping, skytrain,... temples.

I recommend this place to my friends and two of them enjoyed their stay at the Hyatt.
If you are looking for a nice business hotel in Bangkok that's the place to be.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank casastyles
Reviewed 11 July 2009

The Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok certainly enjoys a prime location in the city. We stayed here for five nights in one of their suites in the Regency Club area. And talk about service... Most establishments we have visited over the years would do well to send their staff here for on the job training. They go beyond the traditional Thai hospitality but I guess I can expect such treatment when they come to one of Bangkok's finest hotel establishments. The fitness center and the pool are wonderful as well. The buffet breakfast is simply delectable. The Hyatt group is to be commended for this hotel's excellence in service and overall guest care. We will definitely return for more royal treatment...

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank alma15
Reviewed 25 June 2009

Before I started living in Bangkok, I had to travel there often on work,

The Grand Hyatt Bangkok was my first introduction to the Hyatt family of hotels and I've been hooked since then.

The location is absolutely fantastic. Its bang next to Central World and walking distance from Siam Paragon, two huge malls with lots of options for shopping and dining. Plus its connected to the BTS (sky train) via a sky walk so one does not need to even walk on the street.

The rooms are large and very well maintained. They are begining to show a bit of their age. But very comfortable with room to breathe.

The restaurants are excellent and the food is really very good. You must try the Erawan tea room as well as the Khao Soi in the oriental restaurant located at the basement level.
The buffet breakfast is really worth its price and has a large variety. Plus for some reason, the venue gives you a very tranquil feel. Quite a nice way to start a busy day.

The service is excellent, right from check in to almost every member of the staff.

Its a hotel I would recommend very highly to any business traveller.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business