US$76
US$21
US$89
US$80
4,307 results
All reviewslower lobbydiamond membercentral worldthe club loungesiam paragonf bexcellent locationfour seasonsbusiness hoteleasy accessbreakfast spreadbts stationshopping mallspassoskywalkghmee
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Location is good, property is a little old and probably needs to be renovated.

In general, service is good, but house keeping needs improvement. Lamp on the table was not working while checked in, and took more than 24 hours to get it fixed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
grandhyatterawan, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear kennethwong82,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found the service in general to be good.

We have noted your feedback that the lamp on the desk in your guest room was not working.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured that your feedback regarding housekeeping has been shared with the senior leadership team in Room Divisions for improvement.

We are fortunate to be located in the heart of the premium shopping district, adjacent to the Erawan Shrine and to the Sukhumvit and Silom BTS lines.

It is through feedback such as yours that assists our team to monitor and fine-tune our facility and service experiences.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I recently had a lovely stay in the Grand Hyatt Bangkok. The service was amazing as every representative of the hotel went out of their way to take care of my needs. Whether it was at the buffet restaurant in the lobby, the spa, the gym, and also my room service. The pool area is so cozy and comfortable. It feels like a private oasis yet you can still view the towering Bangkok skyline which adds to the picturesque views. The room size was perfect and the bed is super comfortable for a restful sleep after exploring the city all day. I will definitely stay here next time I am in Bangkok!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear LeighaPro,

Thank you for making Grand Hyatt Erawan your hotel of choice for this visit in Bangkok, and for recommending our hotel to other travellers.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found our associates to be amazing.

Please rest assured that your positive feedback regarding the pool, gym and spa facilities, and your dining experiences at The Dining Room and Room Service has been shared with the Grand Hyatt Erawan team.

We look forward to welcoming you home in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I came to stay at Hyatt for 2 nights 3 days for first time. I would say that I was so enjoyed for staying here. It's absolutely perfect as the location, breakfast, gym and dinner (tea room). I would recommend spa at IIsawan. So good!! Definitely will come back and yes please continue keeping this service level...

Best,
Jane

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Jane,

Thank you so much for selecting Grand Hyatt Erawan on your recent stay in Bangkok.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback regarding your dining experiences at The Dining Room and at Erawan Tea Room.

Please rest assured that your positive feedback regarding spa facilities at i.sawan Spa will be shared with the senior leadership team.

We look forward to welcoming you to home on your next visit to Bangkok.

Please contact me at gordon.fuller@hyatt.com at your convenience.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful stay at Grand Hyatt Erawan hotel from 17-19 May for 2 nights. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the friendly and polite front office staff.

The staff were so friendly and nice from the minute we walked into the door.

Every staff member with whom we came in contact was attentive and kind. The Bellboys were also very helpful in arranging for transportation, either by helping us to get a taxi on the street and booking a cab for us to go to the airport.

The hotel is located in a very convenient location with easy access to lots of places.

We will be returning in a few months' time as we had a wonderful stay at the hotel ...well done to the hotel and staff. I have recommended the hotel to all of my friends. Thank you again for such outstanding service.

We look forward to staying at Grand Hyatt Erawan again in the near future :)

Yours sincerely,
Cher

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear cheroh128,

Thank you so much for selecting Grand Hyatt Erawan on your recent stay in Bangkok, and for recommending our hotel to other travellers.

I am delighted to learn that you and your family enjoyed your stay, and that you appreciated the service extended to you by our Front Office associates.

Please rest assured that your positive feedback regarding the assistance provided by the Bellboys will be shared with senior leadership team of Rooms Division.

The teams mentioned will be recognised for the effort and care extended to you and your family.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family home in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

A complimentary birthday cake sent to room, it is very surprise and good experience for my son's 5th birthday , he loves to stay at Hyatt because of the pool and hotel environment , the location is good and convenience for us , we can go out for dinner on foot within 10mins to the shopping mall.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear ilj1668,

Thank you so much for choosing Grand Hyatt Erawan on the special occasion of your son’s 5th birthday.

I was delighted to read that our special birthday arrangements for your son were appreciated.

Please rest assured that your feedback regarding the pool area and hotel facilities will be shared with the Grand Hyatt Erawan team.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family home when your visit brings you to Bangkok.