I stayed at these for 4 nights in November 2014. Booked the studio room in Tower 3(most of the studio rooms are in this tower) read reviews on Tripadvisor positive and negative thought of cancelling but went ahead finally. Reached Bangkok by 1am in the night took a taxi and every one knows the hotel 225 THB +75THB(toll gates) reached hotel around 2am.
Check in was fast, bellboy bought my luggage and tipped him went happily room is more than cool very big 2nd floor bathroom is little old but it doesn't matter to me this hotel is guest friendly. Breakfast is ok some Indian, Chinese and continental breakfast available. Very well suituated near to nana plaza and soi cowboy. I strongly recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel