just stayed here with the wife for 3 nights, the suites are a good size and at 2500 baht per night represent good value for this part of Bangkok, the rooms are a bit dated with dark furniture and darkish tiling, but after a day or so you get used to it. WiFi is sloooowwww, and cleaners could have done a better job, but all in all, the location is excellent in the middle of Restaurants Bars and Night clubs, the BTS sky train System is just at the end of the street.
Bed was a bit hard and bedding and towels not the newest I have ever come across, but generally an ok place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel