The hotel offers very spacious apartments for a very good price at an excellent location. The apartment have a huge living area with kitchenette and separate bedroom. The rooms look a bit old but are well maintained and clean. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, which is sometimes very slow.
The staff is friendly, helpful and speaks good English.
The breakfast selection is not too exciting. It seems the breakfast room is too small for a hotel housing guests in three tower blocks, thus it's always overcrowded.
The hotel is surrounded by plenty of good shops, restaurants, pubs and bars and the BTS train station is just a 15 min walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel