There is no grand entrance and the hallways have a bit of an old feel. Breakfast was just OK. Typical Thai buffet with their idea of a western breakfast, although the croissants were nice.
However! The rooms are amazing.The door key is the old fashioned type and before your initial entry, you prepare yourself for disappointment and then…wow! A newly renovated clean room, a flat screen TV, lots of room, a fridge, a safety box, a huge corner bath and a super shower and a free and good internet connection.
Still, the price has to be below 2,000 baht to be competitive and I paid around 1,300 baht which was definitely a bargain. For an overnight stay it is absolutely ideal. Free airport shuttle. Can be great value if you get it at the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Miracle Grand Convention Hotel. Here everything is done to optimize good fortune, from the style of the building to the choice of address. Step into a hotel that is a modern palace. The gilded walls glow like the reflection of the morning sun. Where highly trained staff awaits to bathe you in true Thai hospitality and service.The Hotels is located at the northern center of Bangkok with easy access to Muang Tong Thani (Impact Arena), Don Muang Airport for Domestic flight and only a short trip to BTS Station and 1/2 hour by Hotels shuttle to Down town, its perfect for sight seeing to the northern provinces such as Ayuthaya, Sukhothai, Lopburi and Kao Yai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miracle Grand Convention Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Grand Hotel Bangkok
- Miracle Grand Convention Bangkok
- Hotel Miracle Grand Convention