Its a nice hotel. I got a discounted price to stay in the ''Superior room'' with a king size bed.
For $44 AUD its a great price , very clean and spacious. Beds are comfortable and the A/C cools the room very fast (it was a really hot day).
I have read other reviews saying ''theres no grand entrance'' & the breakfast is just ''ok'' but I will have to disagree. If you are a business man that is accustomed to staying in 4-5 star hotels , then maybe I am wrong ..... but the buffet breakfast (which is a little expensive - 412 BAHT) is really nice with PLENTY of variety and the foyer area is really beautiful.
All in all , if you get a Superior room at this hostel for $44 AUD, I think you'll be pretty happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Miracle Grand Convention Hotel. Here everything is done to optimize good fortune, from the style of the building to the choice of address. Step into a hotel that is a modern palace. The gilded walls glow like the reflection of the morning sun. Where highly trained staff awaits to bathe you in true Thai hospitality and service.The Hotels is located at the northern center of Bangkok with easy access to Muang Tong Thani (Impact Arena), Don Muang Airport for Domestic flight and only a short trip to BTS Station and 1/2 hour by Hotels shuttle to Down town, its perfect for sight seeing to the northern provinces such as Ayuthaya, Sukhothai, Lopburi and Kao Yai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Miracle Grand Convention Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miracle Grand Hotel Bangkok
- Miracle Grand Convention Bangkok
- Hotel Miracle Grand Convention