Narai Hotel
Lullaby Inn(Bangkok)
LUXX(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
1,526 results
All reviewssilom roadhindu templedeluxe roombusy hotelpatpong night marketbuffet breakfastbig hotelsilom areatuk tukcleaning staffwalking distanceswimming poolnice poolthe rivergrand palacestreet foodfloor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Sawasdeekhrap,

I just came back from my second stay at Narai Hotel. I stayed between 21-25 Feb. I got a very nice room. It was 236. The room was very clean, the housekeeping team who cleaned our room were the best! I’m just wondering with this hotel for not even offering a welcome drink for check in guest. It’s my second time staying at Narai Hotel and I offered none. But when the group come after us, yes they had it. I just questioned myself if it’s not included on my booking. Because I work in a hotel that’s why I am wondering with it. Well anyway, I still love it staying there and really wish to come back soon. This is my second home.

Khob khun na khrap

El Putra

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank elsp29
NaraiHotel, Resident Manager at Narai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear elsp29,

Greetings from Narai Hotel!

Thank you very much for choosing us and we are looking forward to serving you near future. We are appreciated that you provided the valuable feedback and we will definitely share the great comment among our team members accordingly. Should you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The hotel staff was very courteous and also helped us in getting information about the city. The room and neat and clean. The location was very close to the main street. We could locate an Indian restuarant nearby. The buffet spread was enjoyable and had plenty of options to choose from.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank surobhideb
NaraiHotel, Resident Manager at Narai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear surobhideb,

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The rooms are really nice and spacious and the hotel itself has a nice buzz with people coming and going all the time.

On the downside, the WiFi is painfully slow and unreliable; I’m sure my dial-up in the 90s was more dependable and faster! The rooms themselves and the hotel in general needs a bit of TLC- it’s quite obvious that the hotel is not in the best condition, from fused lights in the restaurant to moldy grout in the guest room bathroom. The carpets down the passages are stained and need a good clean. Railings in elevators are loose. Furniture in rooms are worn and our fridge had definitely seen better days but still worked at least. The turn-on channel showcases the hotel and its different room types— unfortunately, it was clearly made on PowerPoint about a decade ago with an instrumental version of, “Killing me Softly”.

More attention needs to be given to cleaning the rooms, specifically the shower doors and wall above bedside table (at least for our room). I’d also suggest that it become mandatory for room attendants to wear hair nets as we often returned to our room with long strands of hair that were not our own...

The breakfast spread was excellent with a great variety- highly commended! The staff were also very pleasant and friendly at all times, so congrats on that!

Coming from the hotel industry, I hope my review is taken as constructive criticism and while I appreciate that the hotel is not 5-star, a bit of a capex injection would really go a long way in establishing the property.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank X5950XAjamieb
NaraiHotel, Resident Manager at Narai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear X5950XAjamieb,

Greetings from Narai Hotel!

Thank you very much for choosing us and we are looking forward to serving you near future. We are appreciated that you provided the valuable feedback and we will definitely share the great comment among our team members accordingly. We sincere apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay and we will have a facility enhancement in near future. Should you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Very large rooms with comfy bed & very clean! Pool is very nice and lots of space - barman very kind however the rest of the staff here are extremely rude! Being 2 young travellers we felt we did not fit in with this hotel and felt judged that we were staying here as it is more of a older generation & business hotel! Besides our hotel Bangkok has been a incredible stay and is a incredible place to visit!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pealyons
NaraiHotel, Resident Manager at Narai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear pealyons,

Greetings from Narai Hotel!

Thank you very much for choosing us and we are looking forward to serving you near future. We are appreciated that you provided the valuable feedback and we will definitely share the great comment among our team members accordingly. We sincere apologize for any inconvenience caused and we will definitely improve the quality of staffs immediately.

Should you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a tour. We had a superior room which was comfortable and clean. Hotel has a very good restaurant offering a huge choice of food from buffet selections or cooked to order from the various stations.

Patpong nightmarket is less than a 10 minute walk from the hotel and also the Sky train is close by. A nice relaxed bar in the evening with happy hour drinks and live music.

After a busy day sightseeing make your way to the pool area for a nice dip and chill out.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Beachman757
NaraiHotel, Resident Manager at Narai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Beachman757,

Greetings from Narai Hotel Silom!

Thank you very much for choosing us on your pleasant stay in Bangkok. We are appreciated you to provide the feedback during your stay and we are looking forward to welcome you back in near future trip to Bangkok. Should you need further assistance regarding your future booking do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.