Lowest prices for your stay
US$83
PricelineUS$83
Emporium SuitesUS$84
ZenHotels.comUS$128
2,440 results
All reviews shopping mall benjasiri park bts station park view phrom phong excellent location direct access big room business trip washing machine swimming pool visiting bangkok early check emquartier chatrium gym ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

The location in the city center is comfortable,
and the staff is really kind.
I asked for a late check-out and they did it until 6pm. It was really nice. The hotel have swimming pool and fitness at 7 floor

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chatchawan Napawan, General Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Dear Jun H,

Greetings from Emporium Suites by Chatrium.

May I begin by offering a sincere thank you for having stayed at our hotel and for posting a review on this platform. My entire team and I are very happy to read that you had a satisfying experience at our hotel.

We hope to be able to create another remarkable experience for you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 October 2021 via mobile

Great location
- just steps to reach emporium and emquartier mall. Shopping and foods
- attached to BTS station, allow you easily explore more places in Bangkok
- the best part, hotels are just beside Benjasiri park, great place to spend outdoor

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Chatchawan Napawan, General Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Dear Rian,

Sawasdee Krup and Greetings from Emporium Suites by Chatrium.

Many thanks for taking some of your precious time to share your stay experience with us recently.

It gives us great joy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and also enjoyed the best hotel location in town. Your kind compliments has been noted and we hope to have a chance of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

Emporium suites by chatrium is my second home in Thailand.The location is the best in the center in Bangkok.The shopping mall and the park only 1minute walk from the hotel.I hit a room at 34 floor with the park view.Swimming pool ,fitness center,thann spa ,suana at 7 floors.Emporium is the best hotel an service apartment to choose.the staff are excellent and helpful in what you needed.thank you everyone

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Chatchawan Napawan, General Manager at Emporium Suites by Chatrium, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear Block M,

Sawasdee Krup and Warm Greetings from Emporium Suites by Chatrium.

On behalf of the entire team here at the hotel we would like to thank you for taking your precious time to share your stay experience to the other travelers on this forum.

We are so pleased that we managed to live up to your expectations and that our facilities and services met with your approval. Your kind compliments do indeed give us tremendous encouragement for our ongoing commitment towards service excellence. Please rest assured that we will continue to be receptive and sensitive to the needs of our guests as we endeavor to make each visit a more pleasant and enjoyable experience.

We hope to be able to create another remarkable experience for you again the next time you are back to stay with us.

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

Excellent hotel, the room was great, clean, with very good amenities. Maybe just need to improve the breakfast buffet but besides that all the service is great. The staff always helping you in everything and excellent location

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Jonathan G,

Sawasdee Krup and Greetings from Emporium Suites by Chatrium.

May I begin by thanking you for taking your precious time to share your stay experience with us on TripAdvisor. It is only through feedback that we can maintain and improve our exacting standards and current position among Bangkok’s hotels on this website.

Your constructive comment about improving our buffet breakfast has been noted. If there might have been any issue in your breakfast experience , please kindly find the time to contact me via my personal email Chatchawan.nap@chatrium.com with some further feedback that would be very helpful for me to tackle any issues that might have occurred during your stay with us.

I would like to end by saying that it was our pleasure to be of service to you and we hope to have a chance to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

I used to go emporium before. I come to working here and will back to Japan ASAP. Normally I will order food by hotel
Application it’s easy more than other hotel. I like it and will sure to back again. Thanks

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Hideki M,

Sawasdee Krup and Warm Greetings from Emporium Suites by Chatrium.

May I offer a heartfelt word of thanks for your kind review of your Emporium Suites by Chatrium experience and it was our absolute pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as always.

Once again, thank you for your kind patronage and wishing you all the best and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.