3,188 results
All reviews woo bar spectacular room sathorn square marvelous suite trendy hotel chong nonsi bts station spg member business district concierge team lobby bar amazing hotel pool and gym breakfast buffet corner room woobar boxing alarm
Reviewed 2 April 2018

From the time get down the taxi , the service starts. Super friendly staffs help us to carry the heavy bags. The hotel is very close to the BTS station. Very convenient if want to go anywhere. 7-11 and Starbucks just opposite the hotel. Will be back if next time come to bkk.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Ingridsiao
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I been to W Bangkok two times and every time the hotel manage to meet my expectations Great location Great Food Great Hotel Staff Great Managment I always fell welcome and happy in this hotel it was really amazing xperience also the room is the best you can get in Bangkok full of every thing Specail thank to the Hotel General Manager Miss Tina Liu .

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 748safwana
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

W Bangkok has become a “go to” hotel for me. Always great to hang by the pool with whole day of sunlight, which is hard to get in the city. I’ve been at other hotels where there are 2 hours of sunlight at 4 of the seats in the early morning. After that, it’s all shadow. So I do appreciate a good sunlit pool. Food at the House of Sathon is always great, so do leave yourself a meal there.
All in all, a great city hotel to relax.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gabriel K
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The can do attitude, anything anytime is most refreshing. The hotel is upmarket by Bangkok standards, with an Asia-wide famous restaurant in house. It is a conventiomal five star hotel but delivera on aervice. The BTS skytrain is just five.minutes walk from the hotel on a covered overhead bridge three stops from the Siam interchange. Kudos to Joanne Leh who made our stay special with peraonalised service. We were very busy during the conference and could only enjoy the excellent breakfast and a buffet dinner at the conference floor level on the 3rd floor. The rooms are large and spacious, but the washroom does not have a door, which may have some privacy concerns. The view.from the top floors is a good one over central Bangkok.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank LocalActingGlobal
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I had another wonderful stay at the W Bangkok. I stayed for a week and had a wonderful time. It is my favorite hotel in Bangkok and each time I stay, I am reminded why I keep going back. I find the design and hardware to be more hip and trendy - as to be expected of the brand, which is one of the reasons I enjoy it. The location is good too, easy to walk to the BTS through Sathorn Square.

Check in was slightly busy when I arrived, but I would say that is dependent on what time I arrive to the hotel. This time, I checked in during the afternoon, so there was a wait. It was a hold up intentionally. Status was recognized at check in. I booked a studio suite, additional upgrade was not offered.

The room is always nice - I’ve booked a studio suite multiple times and have always liked it. There is a nice seating area with panoramic windows. The desk is functional with outlets built into it, although I didn’t use it much this trip since I was not working during this stay. The bed is very comfortable. The lights and air conditioning in the room are controlled using a small tablet next to the bed, although there are some redundant buttons throughout the room as well. No issues with the tablet this stay, although I had issues once before on another stay.

The bathroom design in the hotel can be a bit polarizing. I didn’t find it bothersome, but I hear it a lot about this hotel. The bathroom area is separated from the main room in the studio suite. The toilet has a sliding door, but the soaking tub and shower area are wide open. I never found this a problem as I was not sharing the room with anyone. The soaking tub is always nice - I made sure and coordinated for a room facing the Maha Nakhon tower prior to arrival, which made for nice relaxing views at night while soaking in the tub. The bathroom stocked nice sized Bliss products that were being constantly replaced during my five night stay. The Bliss products in the suite were much larger than the ones in the regular rooms - my friend had much smaller bottles and was staying in a regular room.

If you are having breakfast, the breakfast buffet in the Kitchen Table on the second floor is outstanding. Wide selection and very tasty food.

The concierge is always helpful and the service during my stay was excellent. One of the little things that reminds me why this is my favorite hotel in Bangkok and one of my favorite in the world is the service. Many Starwood loyalists call the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit their “home” in Bangkok and get great service there. People sometimes ask me why the W Bangkok is my favorite hotel in the world - it is the little things they notice and do. Like noticing my water consumption (a gallon a day keeps the doctor away!) and filling up my room with 17(!) bottles of water. The housekeeping left a note and I was amazed that they noticed. Service here is top notch - have stayed here many times over the past few years and the service is always consistently above and beyond, even compared to the other amazing hotels here, like the JW Marriott and the Conrad Bangkok. Enjoyed my stays at those hotels too, but always end up coming back to the W. The concierge and assistant manager also reached out to me via email to address any concerns and issues with my stay, making sure I was taken care of. I appreciate all the hard work that the concierge team and Pentipa put in to make me feel like a special guest.

If anyone is ever planning a trip to Bangkok, make sure to book a room at the W Bangkok. You won't regret it!

Room tip: Get a suite facing the Maha Nakhon tower for stunning views.
Date of stay: January 2018