Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
Booking.comUS$100
PricelineUS$99
Trip.comUS$99
TravelocityUS$99
3,761 results
All reviews woo bar spectacular room sathorn square studio suite chong nonsi bts station concierge team lobby bar amazing hotel breakfast buffet modern hotel corner room woobar boxing gym spg properties train
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Amazing staff and pet-friendly. Had a blast and linked-up with some young mover and shakers from the Bangkok Party Scene and Cryptoverse. A very Cosmopolitian venue in a great location to chill out. Theeeee place to stay to kick the COVID-19 Lock Down Blues. Keep your mask on, but keep the smile up! This hotel represents the best of what Thailand is! Enjoy in moderation. The staff was super helpful and accommodating. The pool is amazing, rain or shine. The rooms were great and the food was 1st class.

Room tip: Easy to upgrade for Marriot Gold and Platinum. As for a corner room. Amazing views during the rainy season.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 19 July 2021

1 night staycation, seems quiet during the covid, there's not much facilities open at the moment except the pool, the price is good, the staffs are excellent. I think the pool corner room will be the nice view next time I visit.

Room tip: swiming pool corner should be nice
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights staycation and everything was impeccable! The room is very clean and the view is absolutely fantastic. The location is nearby to a convenient store and only 2-3 minutes walk to the closest BTS Chong Nonsi. I have always been a fan of W and will definitely recommend this place. The staffs are prompt and friendly, special shout out to Welcome Team, especially Khun Chickey and Khun Boom for the assistance!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank iamdessertguy
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

I was staying there during 30 June - 1 July 2021 with my paw friend. It was totally impressive and their service was WOW. Hope I can visit all of the facilities on my next stay as all of the restaurant were closed. I’m a big fan of W and now W Bangkok is my top tier. Keep up the good work!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2021

It was my first time stay at W Hotel as I don't really spend time in Sathorn area, mostly in Sukhumvit area.

The Hotel is easy to find and convenience as I took public transport ( BTS) it's like 100 meters walk to the hotel.

The staffs were nice and friendly. It wasn't busy at all the time I stayed. However, I still have a fantastic time there. The staffs are caring and always ask if I want anything.

The room is nice, comfy and huge and I do love the pool as much. The hotel design and decoration is Unique and beautiful .

Breakfast is delicious and HUGE potion!!

I will definitely be back there.