“Lovely food and staff :)”

May Kaidee Tanao - Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #296 of 15,062 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: RM 14 - RM 24
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Phra Nakhon
Description: We offer a menu of over 50 Thai vegetarian and vegan dishes, including Tom Yam soup, Pad Thai, green curry, Isaan recipes, stir fry and cold food such as our famous fresh spring rolls.
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I ate here last night and will definitely be going back. I had the banana flower salad, and the black sticky rice with mango for desert, they were both delicious! The banana flower salad had a lovely flavourful sauce, which made it so much more than a regular salad. Can't wait to try the other options on the menu, sadly I won't be here on Saturday to try the buffet. The people who worked here were very friendly, and my food came out super quick.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I just got to my hostel and I am stil dreaming about that food. So delicious... Even though I am not a big fan of vegetarian or vegan dishes!!! Just amazing!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 July 2016

We went on a Saturday night, which is the one evening that they offer a full dinner buffet. Lots of tasty choices for appetizers, salads, main dishes/curries, and dessert!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I tried a vegan red curry tofu and rice, and my girlfriend went for a fried rice and tofu. We both enjoyed it a lot! A very decent price (80 baht) for a huge plate of food. The restaurant is very close to lively Khao San Road, but it's still quiet and relaxing at the restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank OttoFerdinand
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

We went there for Thai vegetarian food. We ordered Pad Thai, clear noodles Larb, Lui Suan Noodles and Panang.

I was surprised when the food was served. It doesn't look Thai at all.

Pad Thai had thick sauce on top of fried noodles. Larb was too watery and sprinkled with loads of sesame seeds. Panang with onion, Thai pak choi, carrot???

Lui Suan Noodles looks the most like what you found everywhere else but not the sauce.

I took pictures and showed to my Thai friends, no one can tell what they are.

I think it s more like Asian fusion than authentic Thai food.

Date of visit: June 2016