“Family Gathering Lunch”

Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant
Ranked #1,425 of 11,408 Restaurants in Bangkok
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant had been popular for many years among the Chinese local residences. The place normally filled up for dim sum lunch around noon therefore either arrive early or make a reservation for a table. Since it introduced the 50% discount on dim sum during weekday, lunch is rather affordable at Bht 600 for 2. The variety of dishes available make this place a good choice for business and family get together. The restaurant is located on the 2nd floor of the Ramada Riverside Hotel.

1  Thank Charn P

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Dimsum taste and quality is like having in HongKong Ah Yat restaurant.
This restaurant has been our family restaurant for years...and still maintain its quality.
Lunch is quite busy, always need to make reservation.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I've been there several times for both lunch and dinner. This restaurant never disappoints my family and me at all. The food tastes second to none while the staff are always alert to take care of my guests. Superb!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We love dim sum and it's difficult to get good ones out side of Hong Kong and Taiwan, so we we were so surprised wiht the quality and price of the food at this place. It is almost as good as home, but cheaper. The place looks a little worn out, but the service makes up for it. It's also a bit far from the shopping on Sukumvit but I hear there is another outlet near Central World.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I've been there 3 times this months - not only at the Ramada Maenam but also the Thai CC Branch.
Their Dim Sum is great but I love the fried shrimp dish and crispy pork.
Will go back again soon.