“As good as ever”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Went to this restaurant to entertain friends from the States. Food served here was still as good as before, especially the crispy fried chicken. Service was also very good, helpful and friendly. Now they have ample parking space behind the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This more than 80 years-running restaurant serve you with thai cuisine , chinese and other fusion food. The service of the waiters and waitresses and cashiers is very warm welcome like dining at home with close relatives. Quality of food is of standard and original thai taste for combinations of flavours and hot , spicy as thai cuisine does. Deep fried crispy duck served with special sauce and pickle veggies is well recommended. Boiled chicken with soy sauce is also delicious. Try this restaurant at the victory monument, heart of Bangkok.

1  Thank jajavalB
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Many kind of mane for selection!
Most dishes are small , therefore it's guest 's opportunity to try more dishes .
The taste is great for every menu .The price is reasonable .Car parking is also available !

1  Thank nisachonthaiqi
Reviewed 13 December 2015

I have been to Pong Lee so many times for the past 40 years and this restaurant never disappoints me. Fried chicken and Ped Ron are very yummy. Pong Lee Restaurant has been my family’s first choice and always will be! Thank you for your service and tasty food!

1  Thank Mai1966
Reviewed 7 December 2015

Yesterday, my girlfriend and I went to the Victory Monument and spotted Pong Lee Restaurant, so we decided to have dinner there. Our first impression is the welcoming staff! They are very friendly and energetic! Next impression? The dishes, of course! There are many interesting dishes to choose…I wish we could order everything…Anyway, we ordered fried chicken, Tom Yam Kung and Salad Napoli! They are so good, great taste, and value for money! I’ll recommend Pong Lee to my friends.

1  Thank Biker T