Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$43
Marriott HotelsUS$43
Hotels.comUS$43
Booking.comUS$43
Trip.comUS$43
Agoda.comUS$43
3,920 results
All reviews rooftop bar the executive lounge thong lo bts station thong lor great hotel corner room sky train station breakfast buffet infinity pool street food octave floor sukhumvit gym bathtub concierge taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

This is a 5 star hotel at currently 3 star rates .A large very high hotel with all the facilities that you would expect .The room was beautiful and the round bath a first for me ,which from a high floor you can gaze out over Bangkok .we didn’t do Breakfast but cocktails at their rooftop -I think 48th floor -were memorable although high may be great you can have too much of a good thing .Staff were good although reception ,I think I had a rather snotty little manager who was showing one of his staff how to do it ,he didn’t like my Thai driving license ,one which I have used all over Thailand both high and low without problem .Allin all great and we will definitely go back

Room tip: Great direct access to the sky train
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Superb service with well trained and polite staff. The room is spacious, clean, fresh and equipped with all basic necessities, especially thann aromatic wood bath amentities which I fall in love with. The bed is so luxuriously soft. The octave restaurant is a must-see for your eyes. In conclusion, there is nothing negative about this hotel. Come and experience for yourself.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

I’ve been here to celebrate my girlfriend’s birthday with her family an it was very amazing.

Reservation was great, they were very detail about the promotion and i got a high floor room as i requested :)

Concierge was brilliant and helpful even i went after midnight.

Surprised birthday cake in a room was perfect!

and Octave bar was the best, too!!

#petite_nada

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2021

overall very beautiful hotel and breakfast is great. Staff is also very good.

however, there is too much random construction noise inside the hotel. I expect better of a 5 star hotel using the Marriott brand.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Marriott Sukhumvit, General Manager at Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear NathanRothschild,

Many thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that you liked our hotel overall and that you were very satisfied with the hospitality of our team-members and with our breakfast offering.

Please accept our sincerest apologizes for any disturbance during your stay, we are currently investigating the cause of that noise you have mentioned as there is no construction in our hotel.

We do hope to welcome you back very soon here at the Bangkok Marriott Sukhumvit Hotel.

Warm regards,

Steven Schmid
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

The services received from the hotel made my staycation a memorable one. ❤

I had a dinner at the District. All the staffs were so kind. They are willing to answer all the questions we had and gave us all the useful information.

Date of stay: January 2021