All reviewsvictory monument stationking powerbts linehotel is cleanoutdoor poolcity viewlate checkbudget hotelalley
Reviewed 1 June 2018

A little bit tricky to try to find our way drive to this place with one way street with busy traffic areas, The hotel is pretty basic but still look well look after, Have good Gym with friendly staffs, swimming a little bit small, The room was good not too big or small, bath room is nice and renovated

Room Tip: Go for King bed room, get a bit more space then twin room. but some room can have very old bath tub ...so i think shower is better option.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Saratayland
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights. The room was big, a king size bed was good enough for 3 of us. Our room did not offer any view. But it is located at walking distance from Victory Monument, bust stop and Rapid metro that starts from Airport. There are lots of food options all around the hotel. Amazing city for shopping, cheap tasty food and lots of shopping malls, each one huge. There is a convenience store nearby from where we used to by Cup-O-Noodles of many flavours which are not available in Delhi. We had free Wi-Fi, tea maker as part of the package. If you book in advance you get real good rate. Staff of the hotel were friendly. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a cozy comfortable stay at Bangkok.

Room Tip: Take rooms on the higher floors, may be 5th floor onwards
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BhaskarFromIndia
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I had to book late and chose this hotel on price and location plus access to a pool. Hotel is clean reception is large with plenty of seats has car parking and lifts to all floors rooms cleaned daily I stayed on the 7th floor on my first stay and had no complaints had a great stay on my return to Bangkok I stayed again only this time they put me on the 9th floor and it was like 2 very different hotels the room was old and in need of a face lift the bath had handles missing and the aircon was an old unit that seemed to leave everything feeling slightly damp if you do book I would suggest you asked for a room below floor 8 as they are more modern and have a better look and feel. I was a bit disappointed with my room on my return but the staff were always very helpful and pleasant

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

A very average hotel in Bangkok, with great and nice staff. For the price you get access to Swimming Pool on the rooftop which is really beautiful and has also a nice view to the city. There is no elevator, mainly used for luggage or cleaning staff. Breakfast is also decent, not too much not to less. Wifi isn’t their strongest point but the rooms are clean. I would still recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I am giving them an “average rating “ because at least they helped us change into another room after they tried to put us in a rundown room from 1974. The fridge was also full of old food. The first room was disgusting and looked nothing like the photos online. The pool is also average, they don’t have sun chairs, just mats they throw on the floor. The staff was semi helpful but charged us 500 tb to take a taxi to the dm Airport. The only saving grace about this place is that it’s close to the subway and there’s a 7-11 nearby. Considering the conditions of the room, it is not worth the price. This hotel is in serious need of renovation.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple