This place looked so good on bookings.com great reception and clean rooms.
Got to the place, reception is falling apart. Smells like sewage and smoke, get to the rooms and it's even worse. The room smells mouldy, with a massive path of mould on the ceiling. There is hair on the floor, the walls have all kinds of stains from who know what. Booked out the same day as we could not stay in a place like that. Would not recommend anyone going there even if it's cheap. Rather try Khosan Green House for the same price.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking