US$90
US$626
US$400
Official Site
6,184 results
All reviewsacross the riverthe executive loungeflow restaurantriver cityshuttle boatwrong sidediamond memberchao phraya riverrooftop bartop floorfree boatboat servicegreat view of the riverhotel boatmain restaurantsaphan taksinan upgrade
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel for a nice vacation, personal very professional and good attitude for resolve all your requests and questions, a nice clean hotel, very clean hotel, all the attention really good and correct, good food excellent environment, the service in executive room super super good, for sure we come back again. Try executive room good amenities!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Millennium Hilt... H, Director of Operations at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Beach2323,

Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok!

Thank you for choosing the Millennium Hilton Bangkok as your hotel during your recent visit and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to learn that you have fully enjoyed with your overall stay with us and especially with our professional and good attitude service team. Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. This valuable feedback allows us to continually monitor and improve both quality of our products and standards of services provided.

Rest assured that our team members endeavor to make a concerted effort to achieve ultimate guest satisfaction and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed at King River View Suite for the anniversary holiday.

Services and Location are great. Food was average (breakfast at Flow restaurant and other at The Executive Club). Treadmill in fitness center is excellent.

All seats were full during evening cocktail and it is rainny then staff offered the seat on ThreeSixty Lounge. View from both Executive Club and ThreeSixty Lounge is excellent.

Our room is located on the left side of the hotel (the front is the river). I think view from the left side is better than the right side because there is a mega project contruction (Icon Siam) near the hotel.

From Executive Club, we can see Wat Pho and The Grand Palace in a far distance but we can't see from our room on 21st floor.

The bed is comfortable but my wife and I feel that the bed and sofa is too soft.

I decide to have breakfast at Flow restaurant. The staff brought me to the seat. A moment later, I requested to change the seat because the sun light shine to my face. A few minutes later, the staff brought other guest to the same seat and they request to change the seat again. It's a little issue but staff should pay more attention in small details especially for the customers.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Millennium Hilt... H, Director of Operations at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear NattaphonTa,

Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok!

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us and I do apologies for what may have been perceived as lack of attention from my staff. Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. This valuable feedback allows us to continually monitor and improve both quality of our products and standards of services provided.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Upon arrival we were upgraded to a panoramic suite and the views were spectacular. The whole wall of the suite is a glass window so you are able to have a large view of the city and the river. Staff really took care of us and we felt very welcomed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear pimentelamanda,

Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok!

We are pleased to learn that you have fully enjoyed with our good location with view and helpfulness service team. Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. This valuable feedback allows us to continually monitor and improve both quality of our products and standards of services provided.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

As soon as we entered the lobby, the strong fragrance was not pleasant for me. The front staff looked rather cold, doing their job to just give a room key to the guest. We were not given a warm welcome. The elevator landing area looked old and had musky smell. As soon as we entered the room, I felt the negative energy in the room. I never felt this way in my life. I had to cancel the rest of the stay. I was looking forward to stay at this hotel with nice river view but it was not for me from the moment I stepped in this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank linksgc

Dear linksgc,

Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok!

I was very concerned to read your comments which reflect dissatisfaction about your recent experience in our property. On behalf of the entire staff and Management, I would like to sincerely apologize for this bad experience. As hoteliers, our mission is to provide high quality services to our guests in order to ensure their satisfaction. Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. This valuable feedback allows us to continually monitor and improve both quality of our products and standards of services provided.

We are grateful for your comments as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we are offering. We do pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of service and I do sincerely hope you will not judge us solely on the basis of this particular experience.

We are aware that your opinion of our service has been affected by the handling of your concerns and do hope that in time, you will give me the privilege to welcome you back in our property to regain your confidence.

Please contact me directly when planning your next visit. I would be delighted to handle your reservation and will personally ensure you receive the level of service you are accustomed to at Hilton.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Millennium Hilton Bangkok in the near future.

In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me

Reviewed 16 October 2017

From the moment you walk in to this hotel you are taken away by the shear size of the lobby. Its 5 floors high and really sets you off for staying in an impressive hotel. The rooms are incredible as well. We arrived quite late and left early in the morning so our stay was really short. But it helped us get over the jet lag very quickly. We eat in the restaurant next to the river which was great. If you ever go to Bangkok this is the hotel to stay. You wont be disappointed

Room Tip: City Views
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear adam79neale,

Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok!

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us. Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. This valuable feedback allows us to continually monitor and improve both quality of our products and standards of services provided.