A bit of an identity crisis here since change in management a couple of years ago - the popular ''Pantip Court'' changed to ''Pantip Suites'' - why?
And why the soft pink and blue hues of the interior changed to black? Also, why the previously soft carpeted rooms now cheaply tiled in cold, fake parquet flooring?
Someone with the height of bad taste has obviously stepped in - but the saving grace is that they still have the lovely staff from the soft pink and blue days! Which just about still makes it ''very good''.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Suites Executive Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Suites is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pantip Suites Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok