US$135
Priceline
US$92
US$70
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$123
US$68
US$542
US$399
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

I've seen some of the pictures that have been posted of this hotel. I was quiet surprised because both the twin room and single room I stayed in whilst backpacking was ok. You can't expect to pay little money and stay in a luxurious hotel. It's a budget hotel in a Great Location!! It's literally more or less on Khoa San Road. You just need to walk down the alleyway, as a lone female travelled I'd say it was very safe. I think the hotel staff were friendly. For breakfast we had to walk down to the sister hotel. Breakfast was very simple. Overall I'd recommend this hotel for backpackers looking for a cheap place to crash which is centrally located.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Hooliethetraveller
Reviewed 10 February 2016

i booked that hotel n registration all when i checked in but we back so late night around 2-3 am on 8 Feb staff who worked at counter shout to me that i register or not with rude word and look down to customer even i walk away from counter still he shout with so rude words.I am Thai then i can understand all words n so rude. how can hotel hire this kind of person to work as receptionist. however hotel manager should show responsibility on this case n hope it will not happen again. such bad feeling of me for this hotel .n i will never suggest to anybody to come to this hotel. bad staff with bad words.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zaara_TZ
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

The worst place in bangkok you could find, even for the person who does not require a lot of things. On arrival we were ignored in the reception, wasnt possible ask anything. Rooms awful. There are many more better places same price and even cheaper

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ina I
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

As a backpacking couple on a budget you still expect a certain quality. We had a private room that fit 5 of us... Me, my girlfriend and the 3 HUGE cockroaches in the bathroom! Disgusting! Also part of the window was smashed in i had to use my old tshirt to cover it and the bed was lumpier than my mums mashed potato!
The guy at reception was face-timing his family while we was trying to get info from him, seriously.

At least the location was ok though, just out the way from Koh San road.

Please avoid.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 17 January 2016

I've stayed at a few places in Khao San Rd and this place should be avoided. First up, the room I was in had a broken door, and the bathroom was gross. I've travelled through Southeast Asia and the mattress quality was the worst I've encountered too so it was poor sleep.

The staff service was also terrible. When I checked in I got a guy who gave the impression he didn't want to be there.

I booked using the online booking form, which apparently doesn't reconcile well with their booking software at the actual hotel. I filled in the form saying that I'd be checking in on the 2nd, and in the arrival time put in that I'd be arriving a little after midnight.

When I got there exactly as I said I did (a little after midnight on the 2nd) they made me pay for another night because they said that I should have booked for the 1st and it wasn't showing up on their computer. After trying to talk to the guy at the counter, I paid the money and went to bed.

He woke me up at 3:30am to argue with me about the wording of the website policy.

In summary, terribly-maintained rooms in a terribly-maintained hotel with terribly-trained staff and a terrible booking system. Don't go here - there are way more hostels around this area and places like this shouldn't stay in business.

Room Tip: Go down the road to another hostel
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo