“The best suits ever!”

Broadways Exclusive
Ranked #111 of 572 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Suits tailors fashion clothes shirts
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

These guys give you what you want, but even better than you can imagine! They didnt just make good suits for me and my brothers, but they also made the marriage party we were attending even better. They can make anything you want, I am convinced that they are the best tailors you can get!

2  Thank shanawaz97

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I have bought about 40-50 shirts and a couple of suits from Broadways Exclusive and they always deliver high-quality items. During their road trip in Sweden and elsewhere, I would highly recommend a meeting with them.

3  Thank jonasnilsson2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Back in 2009 they tailored my wedding suit for me - and it looked great. Now some years later, I needed a black Business suit and ordered at Tony and Johnny.

I received the suit yesterday and it is of great quality. The contact and service between order and delivery was perfect. I am looking forward to order my next suit there.

3  Thank Thorsten F
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent tailoring and perfect craftsmanship. I have all my clothes stitched from Broadways Exclusive since last 25 years. They travel to Europe US and Australia very often. Please send them email for your next appointment in your City.

3  Thank tony s