“Excellent tailoring service ”

Broadways Exclusive
Ranked #111 of 572 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Suits tailors fashion clothes shirts
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend got a few tailor made shirts from Broadway's exclusive . They were consultative and had a wide range of quality materials to chose from . The shirt surpassed our expectations and my partner receives loads of compliments whenever he wears it . I would definitely recommend Broadway's exclusive to anyone that wants a tailor made outfits.

Kc & Malik

3  Thank Koulthum C

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I was in Bangkok for 4 days and came to Broadways exclusive straight after I landed in Bangkok. My friend recommended me this place and did further research on the internet before I choose this tailor. Mr Tony greeted me warmly and genuinely when I entered the tailor shop. He was patient and brought out quite a few textile samples for me to choose. In total, I bought 1 suit, 2 pants and 4 shirts and got all on 4th day with 1 fitting on my 3rd day. Overall, the service. and textile quality were top notch with reliable speed and workmanship.

2  Thank Punjabism
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

They done black tuxedo for me. Just in 2 days after fitting my suit came out so nice out standing. They come to europe also. I will see you again in october in my home place. Tuk your tea is great. Thanks to all the team in Broadways exclusive.

3  Thank สัมฤทธิ์ บ
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

These guys will give you the best piece of the art of making suits! These are incredibly good at doing their work, but even more making the customer happy! I have bought suits from them two times, and the second time was even better than the first time, BRILLIANT! Keep up your work, you are artistic with your work...

3  Thank Dilnawaz K
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

These guys give you what you want, but even better than you can imagine! They didnt just make good suits for me and my brothers, but they also made the marriage party we were attending even better. They can make anything you want, I am convinced that they are the best tailors you can get!

2  Thank shanawaz97