“Absolutely Outstanding”

Broadways Exclusive
Ranked #106 of 568 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Suits tailors fashion clothes shirts
Reviewed 29 December 2016

I've had the pleasure to fill my closet with custom clothing Broadways Exclusive for more than 15 years. This is the only place I trust with my wardrobe. The expertise, care and attention of both Tony, Johnny and their Team is outstanding. From remembering my left shirt cuff needs an extra 1/2" for my watch to adjusting my waist twice during fittings when I lost a bit they never fail to deliver the best possible product. And, their charitable giving is amazing. After growing out of some items that could not be altered they were able to include this in their program of giving back. I couldn't recommend them more wholeheartedly. A true family feeling with a professional outcome.

2  Thank keefus238
in 8 reviews
"wear"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Last week I received my second order of shirts and just as the first time all of them are fitting perfectly!

Of course I was a bit skeptical the first time giving 50 Euro per shirt to someone i got to know only 10 minutes ago but i never regreted this decision and the second time it was more like spending time with friends than with business partners.

It is a complete new experience having a professional tailor sitting in your living room, showing hundreds of fabrics, explaining different cuts and collars.

In the end i received the best fitting shirts i ever wore without spending any time in a crowded mall. And now the best thing: the fabrics are in a quality you dont have to iron too much.

All in all i can highly recommed the services of the Two. It won't be the last time i ordered my business wear from them!

2  Thank jfa1510
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend got a few tailor made shirts from Broadway's exclusive . They were consultative and had a wide range of quality materials to chose from . The shirt surpassed our expectations and my partner receives loads of compliments whenever he wears it . I would definitely recommend Broadway's exclusive to anyone that wants a tailor made outfits.

Kc & Malik

3  Thank Koulthum C
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I was in Bangkok for 4 days and came to Broadways exclusive straight after I landed in Bangkok. My friend recommended me this place and did further research on the internet before I choose this tailor. Mr Tony greeted me warmly and genuinely when I entered the tailor shop. He was patient and brought out quite a few textile samples for me to choose. In total, I bought 1 suit, 2 pants and 4 shirts and got all on 4th day with 1 fitting on my 3rd day. Overall, the service. and textile quality were top notch with reliable speed and workmanship.

2  Thank Punjabism