“Best Nouveau pad Thai, beautiful endroit”

Namsaah Bottling Trust
Ranked #130 of 11,964 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Loved this pink house with retro Asian decor. It has very creative cocktails but the highlight for us was the delicious foie gras pad Thai, this turn to such a classic brings it to the next level. The chef is creative and friendly and still asks for feedback. The presentation of dishes is beautiful. Everything we had was very good. Prices are "trendly" high but worth it for the quality

3  Thank kcanavan2010

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

first time I visit here. I was so surprise that actually it's not a restaurant as I expected. The bar super cool. With the dim red light. I and my wife ordered specialist drink which really good, Sangsom Caramel salted sour. After that we ate the lobster in basil sauce and tamarind tiger prawn. Also a few dishes of side dish. All are yummy. The server was attentive. Very good. Atmosphere also great. Nothing complain from us. Excellent!

5  Thank Pitack M
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Location you don’t expect. We went for a dinner without reservation and it was full but still they kindly made a table for two! Salmon lime tacos was perfect choise for a starter and slow cooked beef red curry was super tasty. The desserts looked good but didn’t have any room left :)

2  Thank Joel R
Reviewed 10 December 2017

In November I was with my wife in Bangkok. This restaurant criticized for its value exceeded our expectations. An idyllic place, great service, great food.
Here we will surely be back when we return to Bangkok.
Thanks for a pleasant evening

4  Thank 904mr1963
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

From the moment that you arrive outside the pink colonial style building, hidden in a quiet soy, you are made to feel welcome.

It has a dark moody interior, a welcoming bar and impressive dining rooms which afford guests some privacy.

The food, just mouth watering with many choices.

My favourite dish was the chicken tangerine, which is a unique experience.

Just the loveliest evening with friends, with just the right amount of service.

4  Thank Jeremy7649