“Amazing bakery !”

Ranked #1 of 163 Bakeries in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had breakfast here every day of our stay, great pastries and very friendly staff! We recommended it to everyone we met

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Butterfly price is up from 5 to 8 baht. All drinks and baked items are delicious and sold at the same price. Friendly decoration and staff

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I absolutely loved this bakery. My husband and I became addicted to Thai tea milk pastry. Light pastry with a sweet cream filling. Highly recommend. We also enjoyed the banana chocolate muffin, brownies, chocolate stick, chocolate croissant, the pizza, and sausage croissant. I have eaten at many bakeries all of the world and this is definitely my favorite.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

chokolade Croissant is better than in France. Very good bread. We are really suprised About the quality. And IT is Not easy to suprise us ;).

Its logical that you cant find local costumers

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Fell onto this place by surprise. Everything we tasted was scrumptious and the staff were wonderful which helped make up for the slow service. Highly recommend coming here for either a light breakfast or yummy snack!