US$150
US$100
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$115
US$67
US$396
US$314
Hotels.com
All reviewsclose to the airportairport hotelsmall night marketshuttle vantesco lotuspaseo mallbetween flightslate night flightone nightnext morninglat krabangasian optionsmin drivebreakfast startsbig roomdecent showerhotel runs
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

A standard tourist restaurant we were pleased to find - not so many restaurants in the area. Clean place and very good service with English spoken. We were happy with the quality of food and the prices. Would happily eat there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed 1 night at golden jade suvarnabhumi arriving late in the afternoon.its my second time there and as an Airport hotel its ok.the service and personal is very good,friendly,polite,, nothing to complain about... there are a market just across the street which is good markets are the best place for eating.its not a hotel for a long stay,1 night is ok..10 min from the airport is perfect... About the Price..1600 bath in the highseason may feel a little bit too much,,800 or so in lowseason is a hit..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank matt_johnsson
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed only for one night (I think most people do) and payed 900 baht for a big room with AC, TV, fridge, safety box and hot water. Spacious and clean. We decided to eat at the restaurant after taking a walk outside and realized that it was much to difficult to cross the main road to get to the other side where there were several thai food street market vendors.
I can not recommend the restaurant for dinner. We left early so I can not review the breakfast.
We booked transfer to the airport (150 baht) for the next morning and paid in advance. If you do that, make sure you get a receipt. I did not get one and there was a very uncomfortable moment at the airport when the driver was prompting us to pay, and did not believe me when I said we’d already paid... After a phone call to the hotel they realized that we did pay the night before but an unnecessary stress early in the morning and frustrating since the driver did not speak English.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mippson
Reviewed 9 January 2018

My family & I stayed in this five storey hotel from 18 - 19th December 2017 (1 night) as stopover.

We were informed to wait at Gate 4 for the free airport shuttle to hotel. There were numerous people holding cards bearing names. After searching for 10 mins, we decided to call the number given. Eventually a guy (probably 3rd party, not hotel staff) found me and I noticed the signboard he held was another hotel name.

The shuttle van took less than 10 mins (8 mins on good traffic) to reach hotel.
We were warmly greeted by front desk with welcome drinks. Luggages were brought up to our rooms by staff.

Room size is good. The rooms are locked by keys only. Strangely, my wife was able to unlock another room door when she accidentally entered the wrong room beside. This was confirmed when another guest also unlocked my room door too. Fortunately I had latched up, other than using the door lock.

The hotel is about 45 mins away from city shopping areas. We cannot find metered-taxi as most of them wanted flat fee, typical. The hotel concierge booked one taxi for 600 baht as we planned to go out for dinner. According to taxi driver, there is street food hawker opposite hotel on normal days (Not many stalls on Monday).

The breakfast is fine. We get to choose one breakfast set (US or Thai style). Simple buffet style is available with breads, coffee, salad, fruits etc. Overall it is good enough to charge up our batteries.

The room is comfortable with air-con but in the morning, traffic tends to be noisy as it is near highway. Otherwise, it does not disturb me. I noticed that no tissue box is provided in the room.

The next morning, before we check-out, the reception called me to remind me of the airport shuttle timing. Plus point. Again, the staff brought our luggages from our rooms to the shuttle van.

Overall I find this hotel good for stopover as it is very near to airport. Though the interior may look simple and outdated, it is good enough for basic travellers like my family. Thumbs up.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Murphy C
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Hotel is very close to airport so it's convenient for late night flight. Hotel room are big and clean so that I can rest all night.
Rooms were of a good standard and if stay facing back of hotel are very quiet.
There was a car service at the hotel which can take you from the hotel to the airport or from the airport to the hotel. Also, I had dinner there, which is very delicious.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends