All reviews close to the airport airport hotel lat krabang shuttle van crash pad one night asian options next morning big room breakfast starts between flights happily stay here again decent shower suvarnabhumi international airport tesco lotus simple hotel wifi worked well
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

A standard tourist restaurant we were pleased to find - not so many restaurants in the area. Clean place and very good service with English spoken. We were happy with the quality of food and the prices. Would happily eat there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed 1 night at golden jade suvarnabhumi arriving late in the afternoon.its my second time there and as an Airport hotel its ok.the service and personal is very good,friendly,polite,, nothing to complain about... there are a market just across the street which is good markets are the best place for eating.its not a hotel for a long stay,1 night is ok..10 min from the airport is perfect... About the Price..1600 bath in the highseason may feel a little bit too much,,800 or so in lowseason is a hit..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank matt_johnsson
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed only for one night (I think most people do) and payed 900 baht for a big room with AC, TV, fridge, safety box and hot water. Spacious and clean. We decided to eat at the restaurant after taking a walk outside and realized that it was much to difficult to cross the main road to get to the other side where there were several thai food street market vendors.
I can not recommend the restaurant for dinner. We left early so I can not review the breakfast.
We booked transfer to the airport (150 baht) for the next morning and paid in advance. If you do that, make sure you get a receipt. I did not get one and there was a very uncomfortable moment at the airport when the driver was prompting us to pay, and did not believe me when I said we’d already paid... After a phone call to the hotel they realized that we did pay the night before but an unnecessary stress early in the morning and frustrating since the driver did not speak English.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mippson
Reviewed 9 January 2018

My family & I stayed in this five storey hotel from 18 - 19th December 2017 (1 night) as stopover.

We were informed to wait at Gate 4 for the free airport shuttle to hotel. There were numerous people holding cards bearing names. After searching for 10 mins, we decided to call the number given. Eventually a guy (probably 3rd party, not hotel staff) found me and I noticed the signboard he held was another hotel name.

The shuttle van took less than 10 mins (8 mins on good traffic) to reach hotel.
We were warmly greeted by front desk with welcome drinks. Luggages were brought up to our rooms by staff.

Room size is good. The rooms are locked by keys only. Strangely, my wife was able to unlock another room door when she accidentally entered the wrong room beside. This was confirmed when another guest also unlocked my room door too. Fortunately I had latched up, other than using the door lock.

The hotel is about 45 mins away from city shopping areas. We cannot find metered-taxi as most of them wanted flat fee, typical. The hotel concierge booked one taxi for 600 baht as we planned to go out for dinner. According to taxi driver, there is street food hawker opposite hotel on normal days (Not many stalls on Monday).

The breakfast is fine. We get to choose one breakfast set (US or Thai style). Simple buffet style is available with breads, coffee, salad, fruits etc. Overall it is good enough to charge up our batteries.

The room is comfortable with air-con but in the morning, traffic tends to be noisy as it is near highway. Otherwise, it does not disturb me. I noticed that no tissue box is provided in the room.

The next morning, before we check-out, the reception called me to remind me of the airport shuttle timing. Plus point. Again, the staff brought our luggages from our rooms to the shuttle van.

Overall I find this hotel good for stopover as it is very near to airport. Though the interior may look simple and outdated, it is good enough for basic travellers like my family. Thumbs up.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MurphyC46
Reviewed 12 December 2017

The place just didn't offer very much in the way of comfort. Very basic, Thai style hotel, but without any charm. Didn't offer anything in the way of international amenities. Uncomfortable lumpy bed, poor internet, old thin towels, shower onto the floor in the bathroom. Seemed clean enough, but gave you the impression that it was dirty because things were old or worn. Location ok, not far from airport, but not much to do in the area. A small vegetable market and one or two small restaurants. Hassle at check-in over what the reservation included. Check-out was fine. Not a place I'd stay at again now knowing that there are so many better options even at similar prices.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple