US$79
US$20
Priceline
US$499
US$401
All reviewskhao san roadroom was cleankey depositwet roomfree water bottleshot showerno liftplace to sleeplocation is greatthe riverguest housesmall streetstayed here for nightsminute walkstreet foodvisit bangkokwalking distance
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I arrived early to this hotel and they let me check in early which I thought was really good until I checked the room. Tiny and on the 5th floor! This was only the beginning though as we booked an airport transfer though them too; this didn't arrive and we ended up out of pocket. Don't book anything thorough their travel operations in the lobby I would say.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2017

When I came back to my 35sm apt in Warsaw I was shocked how spacious it is... (Felt like I was living in a villa). Rooms in the hostel are way too small. it was hard for me and my friend to repack our backpacks, not mentioning the shower which was... only the shower itself (without a cabin) in the small toilet. on the other hand, I have never met anyone as helpful and nice as staff at the hostel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2017

A simple place but very clean and welcoming. The staff was very helpful and there were some snacks in the room on the house!:). Many good places to eat in and walk to around. Very close to one of the river boat docks, which we found to be the best way to move around the city.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Nothing special, clean room, bed and bathroom, that's it. Stuff is ok,but completely indifferent. There is also travel agency at the hostel, those women can give you some incorrect information (e.g. taxi ride do Don Muang airport is one hour, and it actually took us almost 2)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We had hard time finding the place even with tuk-tuk drivers help. No one in the centrum didn't seem to know the place or address. The place itself was nice. Clean, included two free water bottles per day and noices from street weren't too bad. Happy for our stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple