US$81
US$113
US$89
US$68
Agoda.com
All reviewskhao san roadroom was cleankey depositwet roomfree water bottleshot showerno liftplace to sleeplocation is greatthe riverguest housesmall streetstayed here for nightsminute walkstreet foodvisit bangkokwalking distance
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is my regular home when I visit Bangkok as I love this place.
It is located just off Soi Rambruttri, close to the Khao San Road area and a really good central spot to base yourself and see the highlights of Bangkok.
Unlike the crazy Khao San Road,it is quiet and you can have a good night's sleep.
There is plenty of good value cafes close by for food options and they also have a really good travel desk at the front of the hotel that can look after you for anything you may need including visas, dayt trips and onward bookings.
The staff are always smiling and happy to help with anything you need.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The rooms are not like the photos. We stayed in a triple which was clearly a double with the addition of a bed that turns the room microscopic , there was no space between beds. The bathroom is a hole and the shower is basically on the sink. Walls and wallpaper were very dirty.
On the stairs the carpet was lurid (I swear usually I'm not suffering from the cleanliness) and when I pointed out that on Booking.com the room was described differently, they told me that the rooms are all so. Surely in the area there are many other better solutions.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This place is quite difficult to find, it took us a good half an hour to locate. Nevertheless, it is in a good location. Close to Khao San Road (5-10 minute walk) but far enough away for it not to be noisy whilst sleeping. Staff on reception were friendly. Room was clean but very small. Bathroom (or should I say wet room!) was quite old and the shower is above the toilet haha. Overall, it was fine for the price and what we needed, however we probably wouldn't return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017

As a guest house don't expect a hotel. Good bedroom and a normal bathroom (nothing like in the photography of their profile). Is in the center so is nice as I said is Bangkok. They requests a 1000 bahts as deposit. There is noise during nights and personal stuff should take care of this problem. Services provided like taxi shuttles are expensive and not very good I recomment to book by your own. Is a place just to sleep is good but not great.

Room Tip: Check hotels not exactly in the city center to have a better rest
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I arrived early to this hotel and they let me check in early which I thought was really good until I checked the room. Tiny and on the 5th floor! This was only the beginning though as we booked an airport transfer though them too; this didn't arrive and we ended up out of pocket. Don't book anything thorough their travel operations in the lobby I would say.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple