See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Do not stay here. First, they gave me a room which had not been made up, so switched rooms. That wasn't a big deal. But the new room smelled of mold. There was no hot water.
In the room, all of the plugs only have 2 holes. This is not entirely uncommon in Thailand, especially for older buildings. Every other hotel I've ever stayed, you just need to go to the front desk and ask for a small adapter. I needed to plug in my laptop, so I went down. And here is the biggest reason you should avoid this hotel: the service.
When I asked about the adapter, their response was, "go buy it yourself." This wasn't a language issue, as we were speaking Thai. I said that if that was their attitude, I would cancel my second night (hadn't paid for it yet) and go stay somewhere else, and I pointed out that they could/should go get an adapter (like 50 baht, right?). Then not only would they get the money from me staying here, but they would have the adapter for all guests in the future.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Not bad, absulutly bad. Do not bealive any good comment. Rooms dirty, sheet has cigarette burning, pillows were between yellow and white and very bad smell. Go and find different hotel. Really there are very good hotel. We bealived photos

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Idiots have blacked out the only window in the room look at photos, you have to leave door open, and fight mosqutios, Suda next door would be a better choice, I have not stayed there, but have stayed all around the world, and may months in Thailand.

The reason people give it a higher score is price, but it is still over priced for a cave,
You still can do way better in Thailand, they are just laughing at Farang
If it was bright you could see how disgusting the place is
Also it smells.
No hot water , dirty fridge
Someone had smoked before and use masking odours to cover it

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

At first, we intended to stay in a different hotel but a taxi driver recommended us this hotel. The room is clean but a bit dark. The staffs are very friendly n helpful. In general, it's a good place n will stay here if come back to Bkk

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Stayed here about 5 times. Rooms are nice and clean, private bathroom and a small balcony. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. I enjoyed every stay. This is the place to stay, if you want to be 'backpacker deluxe' for a day or two.
One 5 minutes walk from the Weekend market.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple