“Pad Thai Tom Yum is a MUST! ( Nong Mango)”
Review of PEEPS Thai Eatery

PEEPS Thai Eatery
Ranked #92 of 12,402 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Description: Peeps is a Thai Eatery where you can find Thai Fusion food such as Pad Thai Tom Yum River Prawn, Pineapple Fried Rice, Spaghetti Pad Thai Tom Yum sauce and many more. We can accommodate upto 25 seats, Open Kitchen. We open Monday - Friday from 12 PM - 9.30PM , Saturday from 12PM - 9.30PM and closed on Sunday.
Reviewed 15 May 2017

As a Thai, finding a decent Pad Thai is somewhat difficult. It usually comes too ketchup-y, too greasy, too onion-y but when I first tasted Pad Thai Tom Yum at Peeps, it has given my taste bud a BOMB! The noodle is freshly prepared, it came out just right and so proportioned! The dish is very scrumptious, not too juicy. I always ask extra crusted peanuts as it given it a crunchy texture. Another guilty pleasure is to order Mango Beer..... I hate myself when I had it...... But it's worth it, trust me!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

This was our last meal in Bangkok before flying back home the next morning. We chose this restaurant after reading the reviews on trip advisor and were not dissapointed. Staff were very friendly, the food even better. The dumplings and gyoza were great starters and set us up nicely for the tamarind chicken (Must try). We also tried their mango beer, which while not only refreshing also complimented the food well.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Went here this evening based on trip advisor reviews. Meal was lovely, we had dumplings to start, and then pad Thai noodles with prawns (100baht) and pad Thai fried rice with prawns (130baht). All the food was lovely and the staff were very attentive and friendly. Nice relaxed atmosphere with aircon in an easy to get to location. Only downside was they were a bit stingey on their meat, only 3 prawns each in our dishes... But other than that, would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This charming small cafe was in our neighborhood and we stopped in for a very pleasant and simple meal. We tried their famous mango beer ( nice!) and had nice local fare with very good service and good price! My sister ate there again next day!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We ate here before heading down Khao San Road for some shopping. The food was cooked where you could see and it tasted authentic! Loved it!