“Best sushi and Wagyu beef Kyoto”

Benihana at AVANI Atrium Bangkok
Ranked #13 of 12,310 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Benihana at AVANI Atrium Bangkok, Dishing Up the Tastiest Show in Town! Sip sake, munch maki and enjoy the tastiest show in town at Benihana. Your personal teppanyaki chef slices, dices, sizzles and sears your meal right in front of you, turning out tasty Japanese dishes-plus sushi, steak, seafood and vegetables-with a side of culinary theatre. “Eatertainment”, for the dazzling teppanyaki highlight, guests are wowed by the culinary showmanship of a highly skilled chef at each table, who slices, dices, juggles and sizzles ingredients of succulent meats, ocean delights, crunchy vegetables and rice with masterful precision in spectacular acrobatic fashion.
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I went with my family to Benihana at Avani Hotel.
Food was just amazing, best sushi and best Wagyu I ever had. It was Kyoto A5 marbling.
Chef Suriya and Chef Serafin recommended us Kyoto Wagyu Beef.
We are happy we agreed on this special promotion.
Chefs show was funny with many magic tricks.
We had best Japanese food at Benihana Avani.
Thank you so much.

Regards from Australia

Zac

Murata B, Manager at Benihana at AVANI Atrium Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Good evening,
Thank you for your compliment. I am glad you got to enjoy Kyoto Wagyu!!! I hope we can serve you again in the nearest future. Please look for our January promotion!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The best sushi I've ever eaten!!
Thank you to Executive Chef Serafin!!
The service was precise and the staff was always available. They were quick to refill our drinks.
I highly recommend this restaurant.!!

Good evening,
Thank you for your compliment. I wish you got to try Kyoto Wagyu!!! I hope we can serve you again in the nearest future. Please look for our January promotion!!!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The food at this place is excellent , meat was just melting in your mouth also service was excellent , defiantly will go back .

Good evening,
Thank you for your compliment. I hope we can serve you again in the nearest future. Please look for our January promotion!!!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I'm here with my family for dinner. Feel private even among others. Good quality and service. We're extremely enjoy the meal and the chef.

Apirom_Naknual, Assistant food and beverage manager at Benihana at AVANI Atrium Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear K Nutta

Thank you very much for taking time to write your commment on our TripAdvisor page. We are happy to read that you enjoyed dining experiences with us. I will definitely hand your comment to my team. We hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in anytime soon.

Best Regards
Apirom Naknual

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We bought a deal from Wongnai for only 699++.

Chef Bank was very friendly and gave a lot of tips about their food.

We have a great dinner!

Dear K Ing

Thank you very much for taking time to write your commment on our TripAdvisor page. We are happy to read that you enjoyed dining experiences with us. I will definitely hand your comment to my team , especially Chef Bank. We hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in anytime soon.

Best Regards