“LOL, Thailand's idea of a hip hop club”
Review of Sugar Club

Sugar Club
Ranked #145 of 162 Nightlife in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Surprisingly enough the DJ played new and relevant hip hop music that you would hear in your local clubs. The drinks were really good, however they do allow smoking on the dance floor which is too close for me. Nonetheless the have a cover band which also sings the latest and greatest. I would visit again. Great location and very safe.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you search for a good Hip Hop club, sugar should be good for you. If you order a bottle you get a small table. This small tables stand pretty close to each other so you wont have much space when the club gets full. Staff is nice and willing to help.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

First impressions - dont let the first glance at the place fool you. it was 3 of us - the initial 30 mins was a bit boring as the music was not that great. We arrived around 10:30-11:00.

the bartender was the best (cannot recall his name). We was honest and did not try anything dodgy with us.

a few drinks into the night you would not really notice how bad the music is/was - just cut loose and enjoy.

Would go back to this club when in BKK again...

1  Thank ELTnCHATZ
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Terrible service! Rude staff! Refused to let me in with my bag, I had to put it in a open cupboard. Pushed about, if I could write a -1 review I would! Never again, not worth a baht !