“Our favourite in Chiang Mai”

Peppermint Coffee House
Ranked #17 of 104 Dessert in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Great Thai, Western, and English food - Open Everyday 0800 to 2200,
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic staff so helpful with travel suggestions as well! Had a few meals there and every time something different. Never disappointed!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Just around the corner from our hotel this little place is lovely staff and great service. My partner has the chicken massaman curry , which was really nice and I had some spring rolls for lunch. Very crispy and nicely filled. Lovely meal! For some inexplicable reason we're overeating here in Thailand but that's another story....

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We went several times during our trip in chiangmai.
The owner is very nice the food is excellent and the price is really low.
The restaurant is located in a small street. If you want to run away the tourists this quiet place is perfect !

1  Thank loulou_au
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Worst food I had in Chiang Mai. Rice looked like American minute rice. Even the watermelon smoothie wasn't very good. Nice staff, but I don't recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We found this little place on a pretty little alley and thought it would be a nice spot for lunch, have to be honest, we both ordered completely different meals, me panang curry, my husband a Thai omelette, both were pretty poor, my curry was so small and not spicy, very disappointed.