“A daily stop we made for breakfast during our trip”

Cat Shack Restaurant
Ranked #242 of 2,259 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$2 - US$4
Description: Our food is inspired by the cuisines of the world and prepared fresh to order. The menu is small and select because we believe in using fresh, seasonal ingredients and using them to create dishes with a consistently high level of quality. If you have a special dietary need we will work to meet your needs and hopefully exceed your expectations. And none of our food contains MSG. See you!!
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Hidden away on a quiet alley way, cozy seating with lots of lush tree cover. We came for the breakfast, which is as far as we found the best A.M. offering in town. No matter what your order, make sure you ask for some of their garlic mayo you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Came here looking for some hangover food after a night in Spicy. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many vegan options that it was hard to choose what to eat! I settled on the nachos with bean chilli which was really tasty! The portion was a bit small but that could have been because I was hungry after going out!

The staff were really nice. One of them even ran after me when I left because I'd left my sunglasses in the restaurant.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Loved the outdoor atmosphere. The food was good although the flat bread was not much cooked like the photos here seemed to indicate. Plus the price was 20% higher than listed on the menu.
But still cheap enough I suppose and overall I give it good marks.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Really good breakfast options and freshly brewed coffee! Great gem in Chang Mai, well worth your visit!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome food in a tiny little place if you want a change from pad thai. Servings are very generous and cheap and the hosts are very nice people.