“Beautiful Restaurant”

Daddy's Antique Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #457 of 2,656 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$5 - US$34
Description: Father's Cooking Here at Daddy’s Antique is about my father who loves collecting Antique, he felt that his duty as an Antique collector is preserving those beautiful memories of the past owner of these treasured item. Our restaurant shared those meaningful memories and treasured item, passing it on to our customer to appreciate. Ever since I was 10 years of age I spent all of my life overseas, European food is my passion especially European comfort food. It reminded me of my childhood memories in Canada. Father’s Cooking is our belief in sharing the essence of true European home made dishes. Father’s Cooking is warm and beautiful hearty meal, focusing on only the best ingredients and method of proper preparation of each dishes. Nothing fancy but just a wholesome food for the soul.
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Absolutely beautiful place so we had high hopes when we arrived. The pasta was fantastic and the salad was good. The two chicken dishes were tasteless unfortunately but the wine was good. The staff didn't speak any English and they were very slow and inattentive, however, the manager took care of us and apologised saying all the staff were new. Worth a visit but beware it is quite far out of town.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Love the decor and ambience of Daddy's Antique Cafe and Restaurant and it has a wonderful outdoor space. To be honest the name might have put me off but I'm glad it didn't. The food was of a hight quality and very flavoursome. I recommend the pumpkin soup!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I had to go two days in a row to this restaurant. I've spent a lot of time in Asia and at times crave some authentic western type food. Daddys Antique Cafe has pork chops that will satisfy any southern boy. Great bacon over puree pumpkin appetizer and many other great dishes. Also quality baked goods, delicious bread.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Beautiful restaurant, you can choose sitting out door or in door. food is very good, but served a little bit slow. Server doens't speak english. When we ordered the dessert we request to serve after main course. The server said ok, and before main couse was served, the dessert was already on the table.

we ordered the pork rib, it's really yummy, speghetti carbonara, photato chips and tiramisu which was a little bit melt.

The decorations are European style, most french. I like it a lot. the only disadvantige is the location is a bit far from the center and, hard to find a car to go back. But I would still recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, I thought I’d give it a try ~ I’m not going back. The decor was appealing; the food was not. I had Daddy’s Big Breakfast: the scramble eggs were soupy; the bacon was a stick of warmed fat essentially and made me gag a couple of times; the salad was lettuce with some vinegar drizzled on it; the home fries were properly cooked but bland; the hot black coffee I ordered was very acidic; the highlight of the meal was the bread roll. The wait staff were inattentive and lackadaisical as is common in many Chiang Mai eateries.

1  Thank chucksta1964