“Sandwiches”
Review of Subway - CLOSED

Subway
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Subway restaurants provide healthy fast food (submarine-style sandwiches and salads) at over 31,900 locations worldwide. In Chiang Mai, Subway can be found at the Night Bazaar, next to McDonald's.
Reviewed 7 April 2017

This is a subway sandwich shop the same place you would find in the U.S. or in other countries. That being said like all subway restaurants you can choose your meats, cheeses and breads, so they have that going for them. My main complaint is that you have to choose by the inch, most countries use the metric so Subway needs to adapt. Also, 6 inches is not adequate for my needs but a foot long is way too large. I think a solid 8 inch sub is perfect but you can't order an 8 inch, you have to decide between 6 or 12. Find a better place in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Clean place to go if you need a predictable sub sandwich. I always get turkey or the veggie ones. I liked it.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Why go all the way to Chiangmai to eat the same sort of thing that many of you could eat back home? To me it seem completely pointless, OK if you go to Chiangmai you can eat a wide variety of food but going to Subway for a stuffed roll isn't my idea odd meeting with the locals and the people who are benefiting are inevitably the rich Thai who can afford the Franchise fee. Avoid at all costs would be my advice!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I have been going to Subway for years at various locations around the world and service and staff plus Subs excellent in all branches.
Here is my problem they (the management) have increased the price of my order by 32 per cent in the last week,I use to get Sub of the day every Thursday which had sliced chicken and ham for 69 baht now its chicken only for 99 baht,Wake up managemeht your customers are not stupid.My last visit to Subway was today--------Never again

Reviewed 24 August 2016

No toilets, no wifi but good air con and quality sandwiches. Only small seating area so got quite crowded