“Beautiful Architecture...Shame about the food, the evening meals were awful....!!!”

Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa
Ranked #30 of 402 Hotels in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Two lovely men welcomed me and my partner at the reception, true thai hosptality.Water is all around the hotel throughout the day free of charge, BUT evening time, in the restaurant watch-out for the 25 baht a glass water chrge, I thought this was rediculous considering it's free of charge allday...!!!!
Plus we ordered the FISHCAKE, it was like a hard piece of cardboard, I didn't eat it, and believe me I eat anything, you couldn't even bit into it, I really don't know what the chef had done to it, but it wasn't pleasant.
Next morning, I did tell the manager about it, and I was given a cocktail to compensate for this.......!!! Like I say, really nice staff here....!!!!!
Breakasts wre ok though, I liked the dim som

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank naomi s
Write a ReviewReviews (1,254)

Reviewed 5 November 2011

The staff were amazing from our midnight check-in to everything inbetween. Accommodation was great and the standard of food for breakfast and lunch (if we were there) was superb. The cost of lunches was so inexpensive we thought there had been a mistake with the price. Beautiful lush green surrounds. Whenever we went out in either a tuk tuk or taxi a staff member was always there to see us off and awaiting our return to ensure all went well. Would definitely recommend Siripanna if you were going to Chiang Mei

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank WendyP32
Reviewed 3 November 2011

My partner and I stayed in July'11 and had a wonderful time therefore I was interested to compare whether my stay this time could match the experience. I was travelling on my own on this occasion, however, I needn't have worried.... if anything, the stay was better this time around!! On first arrival
I was warmly greeted by the girls on the front desk followed by the assistant manager, Nan. Everybody made a huge fuss of me and, without wishing to descend into cliches..."it really felt like coming home!!" The room was superbly appointed as usual and had an amazing view of the stunning gardens which resemble a 'mini rainforest'. What more can I say? Well, I could write volumes....the hotel concept is perfect, low rise, traditional Thai style meets and exceeds every expectation. Simply sublime...how do they do it at such a reasonable price? That is the question.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My wife and I stayed at Siripanna for our honeymoon and I cannot find enough superlatives for our stay. The staff were simply amazing going above and beyond their duty to ensure we were having a good time. The room was huge and was serviced everytime we stepped out. The pool was simple but big enough to have fun and the pool bar with happy hour was always fun. The buffet breakfast was as good as anywhere in Thailand. Siripanna hotel is 10 out of 10

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Everything is perfect - its an absolute oasis - its just not within walking distance of where we wanted to be but it is easy and cheap enough to get a tuk tuk.

• Stayed: April 2011