US$77
  • Restaurant
US$141
US$99
Trip.com
Holiday Inn Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$48
US$42
HolidayInn.com
Mercure Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$31
US$27
US$131
US$72
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$329
US$291
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$25
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
1,336 results
All reviewsdeluxe lanna roomtuk tukrice plantingroyal lannafree shuttle servicelovely resortour honeymoonswimming poollanna stylebreakfast buffetnight marketthe hotel offerslarge bathroomold citygreat poolan oasiscooking class
Reviewed 5 November 2011

The staff were amazing from our midnight check-in to everything inbetween. Accommodation was great and the standard of food for breakfast and lunch (if we were there) was superb. The cost of lunches was so inexpensive we thought there had been a mistake with the price. Beautiful lush green surrounds. Whenever we went out in either a tuk tuk or taxi a staff member was always there to see us off and awaiting our return to ensure all went well. Would definitely recommend Siripanna if you were going to Chiang Mei

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank WendyP32
Reviewed 3 November 2011

My partner and I stayed in July'11 and had a wonderful time therefore I was interested to compare whether my stay this time could match the experience. I was travelling on my own on this occasion, however, I needn't have worried.... if anything, the stay was better this time around!! On first arrival
I was warmly greeted by the girls on the front desk followed by the assistant manager, Nan. Everybody made a huge fuss of me and, without wishing to descend into cliches..."it really felt like coming home!!" The room was superbly appointed as usual and had an amazing view of the stunning gardens which resemble a 'mini rainforest'. What more can I say? Well, I could write volumes....the hotel concept is perfect, low rise, traditional Thai style meets and exceeds every expectation. Simply sublime...how do they do it at such a reasonable price? That is the question.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My wife and I stayed at Siripanna for our honeymoon and I cannot find enough superlatives for our stay. The staff were simply amazing going above and beyond their duty to ensure we were having a good time. The room was huge and was serviced everytime we stepped out. The pool was simple but big enough to have fun and the pool bar with happy hour was always fun. The buffet breakfast was as good as anywhere in Thailand. Siripanna hotel is 10 out of 10

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Everything is perfect - its an absolute oasis - its just not within walking distance of where we wanted to be but it is easy and cheap enough to get a tuk tuk.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Adeleben
Reviewed 30 October 2011

This hotel is a beautiful refuge and an island of serenity. The staff is wonderful and the food outstanding. It is well out of town but only 100 baht for a tuk tuk into town. The hotel provides free tuk tuk at 7 and 8 pm. The pool is also great! We can't say enough about this hotel. There are many places to get massages in town ...400 baht for 2 hours... no need to spend the extra at the hotel. Try the tour operation directly across the street.."North Siam and Underhill" (053) 241763. For great service and cheaper rates than the hotel. We absolutely loved it here!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple