US$154
US$97
Trip.com
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$1,330
US$43
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$140
US$123
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$36
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$91
US$69
US$46
US$38
US$77
US$54
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$222
US$122
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$24
U Chiang Mai(Chiang Mai)
US$129
US$101
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,338 results
All reviewsdeluxe lanna roomtuk tukrice plantingroyal lannafree shuttle servicelovely resortour honeymoonswimming poollanna stylebreakfast buffetnight marketthe hotel offerslarge bathroomold citygreat poolan oasiscooking class
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We arrived very late in the middle of the night, to be precise 1am in the morning but prior to our arrival I had already notified the hotel although they appear to have someone out front 24/7 anyway so nothing to fear.

Upon arriving at the door steps of the lobby, our first impression was just "wow", we even walked in slowly to make sure we were at the right place! The two guys working the night desk were very friendly and even brought us cold water as we were checking in, very impressed with check in service in the middle of the night.

On the right side of the lobby is a very lovely restaurant where the excellent buffet breakfast was held, huge selection so try not to skip. We also ate on a few occasions in their restaurant for dinner and the food has been great, note however that the menu is more internationally based.

Through the big doors on the right of the lobby desk leads you to the hotel rooms where you will see the swimming pool area and long pathways surrounded by lovely greenery as you walk towards your room.

The rooms were huge, the bed was huge and so is the bathroom with a bath tub. The room has a safe, a mini bar, a large lcd tv with hdmi support but the bathroom has very limited amenities so my advice is to bring some of your own toiletries, bit disappointing in this department as I've received much more at other 3-4 star hotels even though I don't usually use them. Besides that, I can't fault anything else!

Location wise is about 6 -7 minutes by tuk tuk to the night bazaar and about 10 minutes to the central city area where the Sunday walking street is held (longest market street I've ever been to) and about 15 minutes by taxi to the airport. Tuk tuk from the hotel to the bazaar was 100 baht as quoted by the hotel, when you need one home, try haggling for 80 or pay max 100 baht. If you need supplies, when you walk onto the street from the hotel, make a right and there is a small convenience store just up ahead, no more than 5 minutes walk.

Would definitely stay again when im back in Chiang Mai!

Room Tip: Pick one away from the kitchen as it can be quite loud.
3  Thank Sang M
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Booked three nights at the Siripanna Grand Resort as part of a two-week honeymoon to Thailand, based on positive TA ratings. Had an incredible time-- wish we could have stayed here longer!

After a long sleeper-train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai, it was a short taxi ride from the train station to this beautiful resort. We sprung for the Deluxe Lanna Villa and were far from disappointed. We had a beautiful private outdoor patio, complete with lounge furniture and water features. Inside our villa was a lounge area, beautiful bed and complete hotel amenities (slippers, robes, fresh fruit, refrigerator, flat screen with cable, even mosquito repellent and electric coil). The bathroom included whirlpool tub for two, separate shower AND another waterfall feature.

The decor was traditional Thai meets modern, and we enjoyed the chic comfort of the room as well as the surrounding resort. The pool is moat-shaped and flanks the villas-- water was clean and refreshing, and infinity sides made for easy in-and-out near our room. 2-for-1 cocktails poolside during happy hour made it a great place to lounge.

Wi-Fi is available for an additional cost in the rooms (a minor drawback in my book), but there is free wireless available in the comfy lobby. My husband and I had cocktails there one night and sent emails home to the family from there.

Restaurant features incredibly tasty offerings with culinary themes, including a BBQ night and Oyster Lovers night. We opted most meals to eat in Chiang Mai proper, but the ones we had at the Siripanna were delicious and still traditional enough Thai-style to make you feel like you didn't "sell out" to eat at the hotel. Breakfasts came complimentary with our trip package and were outstanding (omelets made to order, rice soup bar with all the trimmings, etc).

The Panna Spa is far more expensive than the services you'd receive streetside in Chiang Mai, but still cheaper than the massages I get in Los Angeles. The Relaxation Massage I received was worth the price-- especially given the convenience of rolling out of my bed in the morning and shuffling there in my pajamas.

Behind the resort is a picturesque field, featuring some historical information about harvesting and farming. It was a peaceful place to take a walk and snap some cool photos.

The resort is just outside of Chiang Mai Old City. Tuk tuks and taxis are easy to come by from the hotel, but we just rented a motorbike for three days (at about $10 USD) and had the flexibility to come and go as we pleased with complete control over our adventures-- HIGHLY RECOMMEND this option. We had a blast.

All said, the absolute best part of our stay at Siripanna was the exceptional service. From the front desk to the concierge (who helped book a waterfall hike tour and a Thai cooking class) to the restaurant and cleaning staff, we were treated with the utmost in class. By the time we left for our next destination, we felt relaxed, pampered and reluctant to leave.

Don't make a trip to Chiang Mai without spending an evening here.

2  Thank BabsSilverwood
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Best hotel my girlfriend and I have visited. From the moment you first step into the hotel the staff really do make you feel at home.
We're in phuket right now and we cant believe how amazing siripanna was. siripanna really did make our visit to Chiang mai memorable.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank mpmpmpmp
Reviewed 11 February 2012

My husband and I are experienced travelers and definitely know a good hotel when we see one. We found that Siripanna exceeded our expectations. The hotel is the essence of luxury and tranquility. The staff were completely hospitable, the rooms are spacious and clean and the grounds are stunning. The breakfast in the mornings was delicious and more than the typical pastries, fruits and cereals. While the hotel is a short tuk tuk ride (200 Baht) from the city centre we never found this to be a problem. Now having visited Chiang Mai, I prefer to stay away from the old city.

1  Thank AJ J
Reviewed 10 February 2012

My partner and I stayed here recently for approximately 5 nights, and I didn't want to leave! When we arrived we were greeted with a refreshing drink and a member of reception spent time showing us around the property and informing us it's various facilities. You are also offered a complimentary 10min neck massage at the spa, however my partner and I actually forgot to do this as we were so busy seeing all the sights! The grounds of the resort are extensive and beautifully maintained. The housekeeping is also fantastic and each night our bed was turned down and there was an orchid and good night message left for us.

We were surprise by how many activities were also available at the resort, including meditation and cooking courses. For 1500 baht I took a cooking class. You can choose two dishes from a set list. I guess as no one else wanted to take the class on the same day I ended up having an individual tutorial with the executive chef, then my partner and I sat down to eat the meal after!

Our room was very large, including a massive and extremely comfortable bed. The bathroom included a large shower, twin sinks and a deep round bath.

The resort is located just over the bridge from the old city. A tuk-tuk into the old city costs 100baht so it's close and inexpensive. We actually hired a moped for our stay and we were in the city in less than five minutes.
It was nice to actually get out of the hustle and noise of the main city and cross the river each night back to the resort.

Breakfast at Siripanna is amazing! The chef makes eggs, pancakes and waffles to order. There is an abundance of western style or more traditional Asian foods on option. The coffee here is also great. The best thing about breakfast is however the staff, who are accommodating, warm and eager to make you start your day well. Although my partner and I would often straggle in with a few minutes to spare before the end of breakfast, the staff were always welcoming and we never felt rushed. One staff member named Long was particularly warm and helpful!

I would definitely stay here again! If you are looking for luxury, delicious food, convenience to the old city, and warm and attentive staff, stay here!!

• Stayed: February 2012