“Great Hotel!”

Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa
Ranked #30 of 393 Hotels in Chiang Mai
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We and my friends had a great time there. All staffs at this resort are very kind, friendly and helpful. The welcome drink was really good taste! Breakfast was various and delicious. The room (Deluxe Lanna) is big and clean. We would definitely stay at this resort again when having any chance to come back to Chiang Mai :)

Room Tip: Better to stay at Deluxe Gallery Rooms (2nd level of room category as they have good view with rice...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,222)

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Our twin room at Siripanna was huge, as were the beds (basically a double bed each). The pool is mostly secluded from the walkways around it and gave a feeling of serenity as most of the time we were the only ones out there (avoid mornings when lots of families/children are around!). The bar up in the middle of the pool area is great for a happy hour drink although could do with installing some blinds to cover it up during the heavy rain - which poured down every day we were there!

The resort is a little out of town but offer free shuttles to the night markets and Old Town (which you need to book). We used Uber to get around Chiang Mai a lot which was a very cheap alternative.

The staff here were very friendly and helpful and I would definitely recommend staying here to anyone travelling to Chiang Mai.

PS - Right across the road is a little kitchenette selling bowls of Khao Soi for 30 baht.... best curry we had in Thailand!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2017

When I would tell people I was going to Thailand for my honeymoon, almost everyone said I needed to see Chiangmai. We made this our last stop on our two week trip, and let me tell you, I wish I had two weeks just to stay here. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted with smiles and fresh rice tea. We met Siri and Natty at the front desk, and they got us situated. The lobby, pool, art gallery, rice fields, and walkways are absolutely beautiful. We were lucky enough to have a room with a private pool area connected. Though it rained a lot while we were here, we were still able to enjoy it.

They have a complimentary shuttle service to the Night Market Bazaar (which we went to every night), as well as other markets, temples and activities. The shuttle staff were also very kind, but specifically Alex made sure we were comfortable, happy and even helped us stay dry by lending us an umbrella.

The breakfast buffet is definitely worth it. I would recommend adding it when you reserve the hotel so you don't have to worry about it once you're there. We were pretty close to shopping and temples, and didn't have to ride in a car or tuk tuk for more than 10 minutes to get to/from the hotel.

We also went to Elephant Nature Park for a day, and their car service was able to pick us up and drop us off without any issue.

When I come back to Chiangmai (because I will, soon, I hope). I will definitely be staying here again. I definitely recommend it.

Thank you to Siri, Natty and Alex for being so welcoming and kind to Nick and me during our stay. We are so grateful for you!

Room Tip: Get the private pool room!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Melissa G
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We loved our stay at Siripanna. The hotel is absolutely gorgeous and the staff exceptional! Every time we returned from an excursion we were greeted with the most lovely smiles and felt so welcomed by the staff. Siri was a highlight for us, we adored her. Our room was extremely comfortable albeit the bed a bit hard but after spending 2 weeks in Thailand, all of the beds were a bit hard for our comfort level. We stayed so busy out exploring we weren't able to take advantage of the lovely pool but it was certainly welcoming and hopefully on our next visit we'll take a little extra time to enjoy all the beautiful amenities Siripanna has to offer. We did have a massage on the first evening of our stay and very much enjoyed it. We highly recommend this hotel if you are considering it. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: upgrade your room, it's worth it
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I've come to Chiang Mai several times.I honestly say this time is the most excellent trip because of Siripanna Villa Resort & spa.
Warmly and helpful staffs, lovely room, nice foods... it was excellent.
I recommend lunch buffet 189B including VAT and service charge.

I will be back definitely.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple