Lowest prices for your stay
US$24
US$18
Free cancellation until 07/11/21
eDreamsUS$24
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Considering the price per night and location, this hotel is a good choice if you want to explore Nimmanhemin area, chic area in Chiangmai where you can enjoy countless number of cafe & restaurant plus with few good pubs.

What I dislike the most is that you have to walk up the stairs to access the lift. Room size is quite tiny comparing with other hotels in the area. Breakfast is quite limited for what you've paid for, the food is also quite poor and not fresh.

Decoration in room is a bit run down but still functioning. Staffs are somewhat unfriendly and couldn't communicate professionally.

If the price is higher than 35-40 USD then suggest you to consider other hotels instead.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

It is located between Nimman Soi 7 and 9. You can walk from Nimman street by both soi. Staff is a weak part of here. They are just a robot. When you have a problem, They don't know way to solve you. I booked by Company name. I send email to them before call to hotel and they still spell in wrong name in booking. When We arrived, they cannot find my booking. It is so bad.
I gave 2 stars because you can find another hotel around Nimman in the same price with good service.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2016

I have been to CNX for my business trip for a week. At first hotel look similar as other hotel and around hotel very comfortable many thing to eat and shop around this area hotel staff was nice and and friendly security guard very nice and greeting me every day asked me how was my business going everyday I really impress or ABF not that much for food line but still ok for simple meal. Finally thank you for all staff that took care of me very well I was in room 4010 from 5-11 June 2016 :)

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2016

This hotel is value for money, located in the centre of gnomon where I can walk around for eating, shopping, massage and relax. The room is standard, quiet and clean. Taxi fare from airport costs 160 THB.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sitthikorny
Reviewed 27 May 2016

The hotel location is convenient, walking distance to the attraction. And many restaurant and place to chill nearby. The staff is friendly, the rooms we got is clean and big.There is housekeeping everyday as well. The breakfast is good too. Wish to stay longer at here . Keep the good job!

Date of stay: May 2016