Dutch Delicious
Yaang Come Village(Chiang Mai)
US$112
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$49
US$44
Rainforest Boutique(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$25
Roseate Hotel(Chiang Mai)
US$28
US$23
Agoda.com
Varada Place(Chiang Mai)(Great Value!)
US$12
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 March 2012

this guesthouse is situated on the site of the red mango guesthouse just north of Tapai gate in Chiang Mai. it is a modern, clean place with bright airy rooms. the restaurant is very good and there is a great selection of Belgium beers to be had. The owners and staff are lovely people and i found them very helpful indeed.the place has a nice atmosphere and a free pool table....

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We stayed at D&D, because the ohter place in the street was fully booked. We really enjoyed ourselves at the lounge area. It was very nice to be able to talk Dutch to the owner. If you're lucky he will serve you a home made "Super Sandwich". The best piece of bread we had in all our trip! The rooms were spacious, but they could use some improvements. We had a great time with Niels, Juanita and the pool table. I will come back and have a nice Belgian beer here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2012

When I arrived in chiang Mai, I didn't have a place to stay... after searching for a while, I found a "guest house" which was nice, clean, new and reasonable for what u got. But lacked the true guest house feel.
walking around the first day, and feeling lagered out after 2 months in Thailand I stumbled across the d&d guest house.
I was immediately impressed by their beer list, and decided to come back that evening after a long day of walking.
what I found inside was a great selection of Belgian beers (served in the proper glasses), but more importantly a super friendly environment. I am traveling alone, and Niels and Kanita's hospitality was second to none.
If the place had rooms available, I would have moved there in a heartbeat.
super chill lounge, awesome beer and as good of hosts as you could ask for.
thanks for everything guys, and hopefully I'll see you again soon!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank dexterrorist
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I did not stay at D&D as I'd already booked a place before my arrival in Chiang Mai. I can however vouch for their brilliant selection of Belgian beers, brand new pool table, great service and the kindness extended to me by the new owners. As I was one of their first customers they tested pretty much the whole menu on me for free - it's all good and about to get even better with the arrival of their new kitchen team within the next month. The owners are very accommodating - if you ask for a drink that they do not sell they head straight out to get a bottle so that you don't have to go for your second choice. I'm here for a while and will be a regular in D&D as it already feels like a local after only a month in the city. A good mix of people come in and I'm sure they have a very successful future ahead of them.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2011

If your looking for a friendly cheap guest house with good food run by nice people (they took me to the hospital when I needed an operation and waited for me for hours) look no further this place is an up and coming place after being renovated with new owner Neils and Kanita I felt right at home.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends