Review Highlights
Best 3 Hour Package

My husband and I are here at the hotel for our honeymoon and today tried the 2 hour Candle wax... read more

Reviewed 12 June 2018
P4408QJdanielleg
via mobile
Exceptional

I have used this spa many times as the experience I have had has been amazing and again this time... read more

Reviewed 25 March 2018
BiffaChristchurch
Christchurch

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chiang Mai
from US$169.30
from US$181.80
from US$347.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2016

too expensive for what it's worth, it was just at my hotel and I had to give it a try. I would give it another try and hopefully the experience will be better.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I decided that one of the things I'd do while in Chiang Mai was spoil myself with a nice spa treatment. I chose Nakara Spa because it offered Indian Ayurvedic treatments which appealed to me (I'm not a fan of the rough style of traditional Thai massages). I had the one-hour Shirobhyanga head neck and shoulders treatment which was deeply relaxing as promised. Not only was the treatment wonderful, the facilities and service were too. I was greeted with a friendly welcome and a cool drink. When I was ready I was invited to pop on slippers and was taken to the treatment room which had its own tiled shower and separate tiled toilet. There were many nice touches like fresh flower heads floating in a bowl under the bed's head rest (sure beats looking at the floor!). Because of the oils used - including in your hair - you need to shower afterwards and I was told to take as long as I wanted. I'm sure you would be welcome to use the shower before your treatment too, if you needed. All in all it was a great experience which I can recommend. Sadly I wasn't in CM long enough to take advantage of the discount voucher they gave me for a return visit - I would happily have had another treatment if time allowed. Nakara is easy to find - it's on a main road alongside the river and is in a white, three-story, colonial style building - you can't miss it. Easy to book via email.

1  Thank Katie M
Reviewed 23 January 2015

I know that you can get massages a lot cheaper ever couple of steps but this was a little special for not a lot more and it was truly amazing.

Reviewed 24 October 2014 via mobile

I had a heavenly experience for 2 hours at a beautifully decorated Northern Thailand style spa. It started with traditional Thai massage followed by oil massage & then pressing with a hot ball of steamed herbs.....,boy, the trip to Chiang Mai would be worthy just to have again this massage!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Im usually skeptical of hotel spas in terms of the experience and value but Nakara Spa exceeded all my expectations. I've been to spas all around Thailand and Nakara Spa is way up there with the best of them.

1  Thank AdventurerJay