“Great beer selection!”

Ranked #19 of 2,501 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Diner, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: My Place Lounge Sports Bar & Restaurant is in the heart of Chiang Mai. We serve quality western food including Burgers, Philly Cheesesteaks, Panini, flatbread pizza, breakfast, classic sandwiches, salads, Buffalo Wings, Jalapeno Poppers. Our bar has one of the largest selection of liquor in Chiang Mai, including Local Thai Craft Beer & Imported Craft Beer. We show live Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), English Premier League (EPL), American Football(NFL), Formula 1 (F1), MotoGP, NBA, NCAA, Boxing, Rugby, Australia sports (NRL, AFL, Rugby Union), Six Nations, and all other sporting events. Multiple High Definition TV's showing different games simultaneously. Our staff speaks English, and provides attentive and honest service. We open everyday at 8am with our full menu.
Reviewed 8 August 2016

A friend of a friend sent us here, glad he did as the bottled beer selection was great, we also got chatting to the owner who was very friendly and helpful, we will be back again!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I have been in Chiang Mai for a year now and this was my first visit. Had a panini but actually found the potato side salad to be the star. Overall really nicely cooked and presented. Lovely bar and owners. I will come for breakfast and lunch on a regular basis!

1  Thank paulsmith6020
Reviewed 17 July 2016

I was in this bar several times in March 2016. I liked it because it doesn't have bar girls there bothering you. The staff is very friendly, and I also had met the owner a couple of times - he's a great guy. It's a good pub to sit and watch a bit of sports and the bartenders are friendly and chatty. Drinks are a good price for that area, and the bar menu is very reasonable.

Paul, Newfoundland, Canada

1  Thank Paul E
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

We only were in Chaing Mai 3 nights, but we had to come here twice. The Margaritas were super good. The staff friendly, service fast.

1  Thank jpasak
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Nice friendly bar to while away an hour or two. Good prices on food and drink. Club sandwich was enough for two people